Join for free
Page 7 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8 >
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2021, 10:43 AM

Re: EU parliament refuses to set date for ratifying TCA

Originally Posted by Takahashi ->
Yes, the UK could still have taken the path we did while still a member of the EU but there's absolutely no reason why we would have done so, and that's the point. No other members chose that path did they?

You saying vaccines have been a "reasonable success" says it all really. If it was the other way around you would be shouting from the rooftops telling us all how great the EU is and how utterly useless this country is outside it.
Exactly what you see from the whingeing remoaners in the Daily Express every day!

You'd think that they'd quieten down a bit now that we've left the EU, but no, they're as vociferous as ever, hoping against hope that they can drag us back in!

As the saying goes: the emptiest vessels shout the loudest!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2021, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Exactly what you see from the whingeing remoaners in the Daily Express every day!

You'd think that they'd quieten down a bit now that we've left the EU, but no, they're as vociferous as ever, hoping against hope that they can drag us back in!

We should not be paying so much attention to a declining market.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2021, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
We should not be paying so much attention to a declining market.
Now I understand why trucks return empty from the UK!
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2021, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Where?

UK trade with the EU has bounced back from its historic post-Brexit and lockdown-driven setback in January, according to new economic data published today by the ONS (13 April).
We'll ignore the effects of a global pandemic as well as pre-Brexit stockpiling too, shall we?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2021, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->

You should be paying more attention to the falling numbers of them entering the UK with goods from the EU. The increase in numbers is from lorries outside the block. Those lorries leaving empty are more of a concern for you than us.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2021, 12:49 PM

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...eland-protocol
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2021, 01:07 PM

I see they are still trying to blame us and insisting that Brexit was a mistake:

"Austrian MEP Andreas Schieder said: “Brexit is a historic mistake, but now we need to establish a strong fundament for future relations."

No mistake from our point of view!

I do hope they reject it, and then we can finally move away from all their petty restrictions and bureaucracy. We can regain part of our nation (NI) and our territorial waters - and fish!

It just requires Boris to grow a pair. I wonder if he can.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2021, 03:05 PM

I see they are still trying to blame us and insisting that Brexit was a mistake:

"Austrian MEP Andreas Schieder said: “Brexit is a historic mistake, but now we need to establish a strong fundament for future relations."

No mistake from our point of view!

I do hope they reject it, and then we can finally move away from all their petty restrictions and bureaucracy. We can regain part of our nation (NI) and our territorial waters - and fish!

It just requires Boris to grow a pair. I wonder if he can.
Every time I see that word it cracks me up even though I know it's primary meaning is "foundation" and it's secondary is "buttocks" or "anus". Sorry for going off-topic.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

22-04-2021, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Every time I see that word it cracks me up even though I know it's primary meaning is "foundation" and it's secondary is "buttocks" or "anus". Sorry for going off-topic.
I think Andreas Schneider is only just out of school isn't he ?
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2021, 04:47 PM

Excuse me for asking JBR ?
But since when has the DE been a remoaner newspaper ??
Was l asleep when this happened ??
Did the owner or editor change lately ??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔

Page 7 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top