Join for free
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2018, 04:14 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

In the beginning why didn’t God didn’t create two men, or to be fair, two women, I mean there was no need for offspring in the garden of Eden where one never ages or dies, what was the point of having two sexes then, they were bound to clash and it was a recipe for disaster.
There is a very old North African tribe I read about, can’t remember the name of it, but the passed down tales of creation are very similar to the bibles version.
One big difference however is that in the beginning God created two men and placed them in a paradise Valley, the serpent temps one man to eat an apple from a forbidden tree and when he eats it his penis falls off and he becomes a woman! Shock! Gasp! Horror!, Well that’s what I read and they believe, no mention of spare ribs at all.
All tribes and races have there own versions of creation, interesting reading about them.

When God made Adam a long time ago
He thought he’d have no regrets
He left him alone to come and go
With no troubles and no frets.

But Adam became sad from being alone
And God feared depression was coming
From Adam’s chest he took a rib bone
Then God created Woman.

Paradise lost, and the rest is history.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2018, 05:03 PM

Hello Possums.
Yesterday I had such a hectic day.
We didn't get back to the hotel until midnight. There is a restaurant nearby, we met the owner on a previous visit, he was there last night. We never pay for drinks when he is there. We also had a laugh with all the staff. We are going back there tonight.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2018, 05:55 PM

You PISSHEA...er...I mean, oh how VERY fortunate,Sweets!
Hon-there's enough bad stuff happening-so when good is offered,BATHE in it, babe. Have a really happy night-and try not to puke on the hotel cat!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2018, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
You PISSHEA...er...I mean, oh how VERY fortunate,Sweets!
Hon-there's enough bad stuff happening-so when good is offered,BATHE in it, babe. Have a really happy night-and try not to puke on the hotel cat!
You do have a way with words Pugsy. X
There is a sign in this hotel, I will take a pic, perfect one for Scribbles.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2018, 06:35 PM

Hon,all we ask is that you post the video of you on stage after your third bottle, doing your karaoke version of ''Red,red wine'' as you high-kick the trombonist in the nu..er...slider! []
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

24-11-2018, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
Hon,all we ask is that you post the video of you on stage after your third bottle, doing your karaoke version of ''Red,red wine'' as you high-kick the trombonist in the nu..er...slider! []
Cheeky monkey. X
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK

24-11-2018, 07:00 PM

The one on the far right, second row, looks as if she's about to puke!

You just enjoy being cold, crowded,bustled and tipsy,Hon.
Every day's an adventure....set out to discover new places within yourself!

[and swig vino, natch] xxx
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2018, 09:12 PM

Re. the sign.

Who want’s to marry a Hamburger?
What’s a post rooftop cocktail and a Head Downstairs?
Should that be ‘Rear Bar’ or is it Rare to come across a Bar in New York?

You’re right Pug that young one looks like she’s about to vomit, tell the manager to remove that photo Sweetie, she ain’t a good ad for his hamburgers.

Don’t eat too many burgers Sweetie, think of your figure, what with Christmas coming up and all, you don’t want to look like the “Do you want to bingo” girl next year.

I’m only pulling yer leg, have a great time. x
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

24-11-2018, 09:20 PM

Well what do you know, at last I got an answer about my three little balls circling the Moon photo, and it is explained by a very reputable and well known personality.
They are ‘Spiritual Energy Balls” no less, and only appear in digitals photos, that’s good enough for me, just as I suspected, thank you Noel Edmonds, and they all thought I was nuts.

A kind member here who shall remain nameless has emailed this to me, thank you “M”

“Noel Edmonds said in 2008 that he is constantly accompanied by two melon-sized "spiritual energy" balls, which appear over his shoulders and which he believes to be the spirits of his dead parents. "Orbs are little bundles of positive energy and they think they can move between 500 and 1,000 miles per hour," according to Edmonds. "They look like little round planets but they come in all shapes and sizes." He has asserted that the orbs appear only on digital photographs. Wiki
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2018, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
In the beginning why didn’t God didn’t create two men, or to be fair, two women, I mean there was no need for offspring in the garden of Eden where one never ages or dies, what was the point of having two sexes then, they were bound to clash and it was a recipe for disaster.
There is a very old North African tribe I read about, can’t remember the name of it, but the passed down tales of creation are very similar to the bibles version.
One big difference however is that in the beginning God created two men and placed them in a paradise Valley, the serpent temps one man to eat an apple from a forbidden tree and when he eats it his penis falls off and he becomes a woman! Shock! Gasp! Horror!, Well that’s what I read and they believe, no mention of spare ribs at all.
All tribes and races have there own versions of creation, interesting reading about them.

When God made Adam a long time ago
He thought he’d have no regrets
He left him alone to come and go
With no troubles and no frets.

But Adam became sad from being alone
And God feared depression was coming
From Adam’s chest he took a rib bone
Then God created Woman.

Paradise lost, and the rest is history.
Then came trousers
Then came Ferrets.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top