Join for free
Page 11 of 17 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2018, 02:06 PM

Re: Serious problems with flu shot safety and effectiveness

I don't have a problem with the NHS, without them I would either be dead or annoying folk in the local Tesco while rolling over their feet in my wheelchair...
I believe that local GP's and nurses have the best of intentions towards patients, but time restraints, budgets and rules somewhat stifle their good intentions.

I read all of Realists posts, and I gather information from other sources and I talk to friends and relatives, before I decide that its too risky to take a particular medication. Take Statins for example: I was prescribed them by my doctor, but I know many people who have suffered side effects from them. Side effects that would see the end to my active life. Once you lose your mobility you enter onto the slippery slope of deterioration and ill health. Staying alive is one thing, but also the quality of life must be considered.

Many years ago I was administered the flu vaccine and developed the worst case of flu I've had to this day. I don't know the in's and out's but now I refuse to have the jab, same with Statins. I don't blame the doctors, they are just doing their job and following their carefully laid out procedures, but I have spoken to some doctors off the record and they agree with Realist, and my reasons for not taking Statins, but it would cost them their job to take it upon themselves to disagree with the NHS.....
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2018, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Those figures look pretty damning to me Annie....The vaccine doesn't seem to be preventing deaths from flu, quite the opposite.....
Well if people don't have a jab that makes contracting and/or dying of flu more likely.

NB The Spanish flu pandemic killed between 50 and 100 million people worldwide. Frequent flu pandemics were the reason behind the development of the flu vaccine.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2018, 02:18 PM

I don't know the in's and out's but now I refuse to have the jab, same with Statins. I don't blame the doctors, they are just doing their job and following their carefully laid out procedures, but I have spoken to some doctors off the record and they agree with Realist, and my reasons for not taking Statins, but it would cost them their job to take it upon themselves to disagree with the NHS.....

I wouldn't take statins if they were prescribed either. I've seen people deteriorate when on them.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2018, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Well if people don't have a jab that makes contracting and/or dying of flu more likely.

NB The Spanish flu pandemic killed between 50 and 100 million people worldwide. Frequent flu pandemics were the reason behind the development of the flu vaccine.
I can see the logic behind the flu vaccine Annie, but I think we are dealing with a different animal from Polio and Mumps etc which incidentally I do agree with....
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2018, 03:09 PM

You slate vaccines and conventional meds but refuse to acknowledge the massive contribution they have made in saving millions of human lives since their inception last century.
That's a ridiculous sweeping statement Annie, again, born of emotional frustration I'm sure.

I've never slated ALL vaccines nor have I slated conventional meds.

Very specifically, at this point in time my position is thus:

1. I totally and utterly slate and abhor the flu vaccines because they are very clearly utter snake oil and nothing but a multi-billion dollar business making profits for Big Pharma.
People's immune systems are being stretched and compromised by those vaccines and they deliver relatively no benefit whatsoever to those having them.

The facts all back up my position on this and you have been wholly unsuccessful in trying to refute any of those facts. The facts stand. Flu deaths are rising not falling which irrefutably demonstrates that the vaccines are not helping and likely making things worse.

2. I totally disagree with the Shingles vaccine. Like the flu vaccine it is just another attempt to generate $billions for Big Pharma. There simply DOES NOT EXIST A SHINGLES PROBLEM. The numbers are ridiculous. The Shingles vaccine is available for people aged 50yrs and up and is recommended for people aged 60yrs and up. Typically many people have the vaccine at age 70yrs to 80yrs and there are about 5 million people in that age group in the UK.

The actual number of people getting Shingles each year in the UK is a mere 50,000 and of those only 50 actually die from it.

In plain statistical terms this means that 70yr+ olds have a 50,000 in 5,000,000 chance of catching Shingles, or 1%.

For the VAST majority of that tiny 1% who get Shingles they will be right as rain a couple of weeks later.

There simply IS NOT A SHINGLES PROBLEM based on these numbers. We do not need a National Shingles Vaccine campaign for all these older people just to save 50 lives. All loss of life is tragic, but vaccinating everyone else with cocktails of poisonous chemicals to try and save those 50 people is utter madness. I put in a FOI (Freedom Of Information) Request to the NHS a few months ago to request the data for the actual number of people vaccinated in the UK. In the past 2-3 years they have vaccinated millions of people. That is a ridiculous situation to find ourselves in. It is a business predicated, as always, on a Campaign Of Fear and there is absolutely no need for the vaccine whatsoever.

Every year people die from flu and vaccination is the only way we have of preventing its spread.
Not true. People can exercise better hygiene, companies can better support people who need to be off sick so they don't come into work and spread their germs around, GPs can administer anti-viral medications to those suffering the condition, people can look after their own immune systems properly, government can educate people better on what foods compromise immune systems and which ones boost it.

In TRUTH, the best way to stop deaths caused by Influenza is to cease the fraudulent flu vaccination campaigns. It is the vaccine itself that lowers people's immune systems, makes them more susceptible to ILI's, flu and other conditions and as you saw, there is a preliminary study that showed that vaccinated people spread the germs around 6 times more than those unvaccinated.

Ceasing this stupid flu vaccine campaign is likely our very best way at this time to prevent flu deaths, which as has been shown, are now rising every year.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2018, 03:15 PM

I have spoken to some doctors off the record and they agree with Realist, and my reasons for not taking Statins, but it would cost them their job to take it upon themselves to disagree with the NHS.....
This is totally true. There are numerous testimonies to be found on the web from highly qualified medical practitioners who absolutely 100% know what's going on with the flu scam and they are unable to break silence for fear of losing their jobs. What I have seen, is some statements that go as far as they dare go without actually calling the vaccine a scam What they say runs along these lines:

"It makes no sense for the NHS to expend so much money and effort on pushing the flu vaccine when it's benefits are so limited and when there are much higher needs for that kind of funding such as Mental Health."

Good article here as an example:

Why This Doctor Doesn't Get Her Flu Shot!

https://bentonintegrative.blogspot.c...-flu-shot.html

and another here:

12 Educated Doctors Speaking Out About Vaccination

https://www.bellybelly.com.au/health...t-vaccination/
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2018, 03:54 PM

I wouldn't take statins if they were prescribed either. I've seen people deteriorate when on them.
I took statins for less than a week and could hardly walk, took three weeks to recover ! They don't do that to everyone but the people that do suffer shouldn't be poo pooed and laughed at by their GPs as I was.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2018, 04:22 PM

Annie, You keep harping on about the Spanish flu pandemic as if it happened only recently. It was 100 years ago!

Healthcare workers have to have the flu injection. If they don’t, they can be sacked or moved to another department. I wonder how many of them would refuse it if they could?

I would refuse to take statins too. I have seen previously fit men become almost crippled after taking it.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

11-11-2018, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Annie, You keep harping on about the Spanish flu pandemic as if it happened only recently. It was 100 years ago!
That was the point Art, it was 100 years ago and that level of devastation hasn't happened since because we have had a flu vaccine and antibiotics.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2018, 05:00 PM

I don't have a problem with the NHS, without them I would either be dead or annoying folk in the local Tesco while rolling over their feet in my wheelchair...
I believe that local GP's and nurses have the best of intentions towards patients, but time restraints, budgets and rules somewhat stifle their good intentions.

I read all of Realists posts, and I gather information from other sources and I talk to friends and relatives, before I decide that its too risky to take a particular medication. Take Statins for example: I was prescribed them by my doctor, but I know many people who have suffered side effects from them. Side effects that would see the end to my active life. Once you lose your mobility you enter onto the slippery slope of deterioration and ill health. Staying alive is one thing, but also the quality of life must be considered.

Many years ago I was administered the flu vaccine and developed the worst case of flu I've had to this day. I don't know the in's and out's but now I refuse to have the jab, same with Statins. I don't blame the doctors, they are just doing their job and following their carefully laid out procedures, but I have spoken to some doctors off the record and they agree with Realist, and my reasons for not taking Statins, but it would cost them their job to take it upon themselves to disagree with the NHS.....
As well as the flu jab, I am also regularly offered Statins despite my cholesterol levels always having been good.

I'm not sure how these things are actually funded, but I suspect that GP surgeries are encouraged to buy in a certain number of supplies and, having paid for them, expect to actually use them. It must be troubling if they end up with more than they need, thanks to people like me!

Page 11 of 17 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top