Join for free
Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Reality1
Member
Reality1 is offline
Scotland
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 82
Reality1 is male  Reality1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
12-09-2019, 12:11 PM
1

Farage U turn

https://news.yahoo.com/nigel-farage-...124303265.html

Do you remember the argument 500 million EU migrant including Turkey can just walk into the UK?

Well he was right. He is in favour of no hard border!!

What does this prove? Farage doesn't actually give a toss about immigration. He just wants to break up the EU to help his mate Donald Trump.
Reply With Quote
Meg's Avatar
Meg
Supervisor
Meg is offline
Worcestershire, England
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 38,297
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
12-09-2019, 12:24 PM
2

Re: Farage U turn

Originally Posted by Reality1 ->
https://news.yahoo.com/nigel-farage-...124303265.html

Do you remember the argument 500 million EU migrant including Turkey can just walk into the UK?

Well he was right. He is in favour of no hard border!!

What does this prove? Farage doesn't actually give a toss about immigration. He just wants to break up the EU to help his mate Donald Trump.
Farage was a founder member of UKIP and advocating leaving the EU back in the 1990s after the signing of the Maastricht Treaty.

Trump wasn't even heard of then .
Reply With Quote
Reality1
Member
Reality1 is offline
Scotland
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 82
Reality1 is male  Reality1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
12-09-2019, 12:58 PM
3

Re: Farage U turn

Here is the main you got dual nationality German passports for his kids and said he would leave if Brexit was a disaster.

Wonder why?


Why not stay and fight for Britain?


Attached Images File Type: jpg nigel - Copy.jpg (38.5 KB, 0 views)
Reply With Quote
Reality1
Member
Reality1 is offline
Scotland
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 82
Reality1 is male  Reality1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
12-09-2019, 12:59 PM
4

Re: Farage U turn

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Farage was a founder member of UKIP and advocating leaving the EU back in the 1990s after the signing of the Maastricht Treaty.

Trump wasn't even heard of then .

Still wanted to break up the EU though didn't he?
Reply With Quote
Bread's Avatar
Bread
Senior Member
Bread is offline
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 3,553
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
12-09-2019, 01:01 PM
5

Re: Farage U turn

Originally Posted by Reality1 ->
Still wanted to break up the EU though didn't he?

You need to understand the common travel area in Ireland.

Conspiracy theory always has a bit of a boost around 9/11
Reply With Quote
Meg's Avatar
Meg
Supervisor
Meg is offline
Worcestershire, England
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 38,297
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
12-09-2019, 01:10 PM
6

Re: Farage U turn

Originally Posted by Reality1 ->
Here is the main you got dual nationality German passports for his kids and said he would leave if Brexit was a disaster.

Wonder why?


Why not stay and fight for Britain?
Farage's second wife was German and his children are half German, I would imagine they have family there and like Germany .

Just because someone dislikes the EU it doesn't mean they dislike Europe or European countries. You can fight for Britain without living here 24/7.
Reply With Quote
Bread's Avatar
Bread
Senior Member
Bread is offline
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 3,553
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
12-09-2019, 01:14 PM
7

Re: Farage U turn

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Farage's second wife was German and his children are half German, I would imagine they have family there and like Germany .

Just because someone dislikes the EU it doesn't mean they dislike Europe or European countries. You can fight for Britain without living here 24/7.

Nigels girlfriend is French and he drives a Volvo as well

.... and I've got a german car and I like french wine
Reply With Quote
Meg's Avatar
Meg
Supervisor
Meg is offline
Worcestershire, England
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 38,297
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
12-09-2019, 01:16 PM
8

Re: Farage U turn

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Nigels girlfriend is French and he drives a Volvo as well

.... and I've got a german car and I like french wine
Shock horror Bread don't you know it you dislike the EU according to some Remain supporters you are not allowed to like anything European or other Europeans.
Reply With Quote
Bread's Avatar
Bread
Senior Member
Bread is offline
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 3,553
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
12-09-2019, 01:20 PM
9

Re: Farage U turn

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Shock horror Bread don't you know it you dislike the EU according to some Remain supporters you are not allowed to like anything European or other Europeans.

I know I'm such a hypocrite !

Chateau neuf du Pape is the only reason you need for further political union. It's obvious
Reply With Quote
Solasch
Senior Member
Solasch is offline
Netherlands
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 3,803
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
12-09-2019, 01:22 PM
10

Re: Farage U turn

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Shock horror Bread don't you know it you dislike the EU according to some Remain supporters you are not allowed to like anything European or other Europeans.
Quite so. The other way around is also possible. You can like the british and loathe brexit.
Reply With Quote
Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Thread Tools


© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top

Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.