Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2011, 12:44 PM

Re: A Hike In The Woods

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I love Hiking in the Dunnet Head Forest, it's got so much. There's Bird Watching Hides, Totem Poles, a great xylophone made from wood and lovely long walks. There's even a Bronze Burial Mound. We go there with the Dogs and to exercise the horses too. Right across the road from the Car Park is the Dunnet Head Beach, one of the Wildest and quietest Beaches you could ever hope to find.....Perfect.

Your photo of totems brought back a memory of my visit to West Vancouver, BC

Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2011, 03:03 PM

Wow, that ones Massive. lol
seaspirit
stowmarket suffolk
seaspirit is female  seaspirit has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2011, 10:02 PM

I love woods, nothing much about here, all the drawbacks of the countryside with none of the benifits. love the horses
callumsmum
warwickshire uk
callumsmum is female  callumsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2011, 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
To me nothing is more exciting than exploring a good trail in the woods. The fewer people traveling the area the better I like it. I'm careful never to harm any of the plants or animals I find there.

At the end of my walk I spotted this bird house that had been taken over by a new tenant. He seemed pretty excited about his new habitat.

Fresh berries growing quickly

A Vagabond

The Squirel photo is awesome i love it i also like taking photos in woods and wild areas,..I will have to check some of your fab photos out..

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top