Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2021, 11:26 AM

Re: For the attention of Pixie.

Sheba try to send me a message...maybe that will kick it into action?
Dachs
Germany
Dachs is male  Dachs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2021, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Bathsheba ->
Where is this? In the 'edit options'? Because if so, I can't even see any mention of the PM system there

The only two sub-headings under Messaging and Notifications are 'Receive Email' and 'Default Thread Subscription Mode'
Same here. No such option right now. Guess this has to do with the probationary period of having to be a member for more than three months. Prior to that members have limited rights, it seems.
Since there is this tree on Sheba's posts she may have just qualified as a full member and will be granted the right to send PMs quite soon.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2021, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Dachs ->
Same here. No such option right now. Guess this has to do with the probationary period of having to be a member for more than three months. Prior to that members have limited rights, it seems.
You should be ok too Dachs...its the next day after the three months that it happens, so you should be fine
Dachs
Germany
Dachs is male  Dachs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2021, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
You should be ok too Dachs...its the next day after the three months that it happens, so you should be fine
I remember that Sheba, you, and me joined OFF roughly at the same time.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2021, 03:13 PM

Where is this? In the 'edit options'? Because if so, I can't even see any mention of the PM system there

The only two sub-headings under Messaging and Notifications are 'Receive Email' and 'Default Thread Subscription Mode'
CONTROL PANEL

>>> Settings & Options

>>> Edit Options

>> Scroll down to Private Messaging

>> Tick all the boxes you require. Make sure you have ticked Enable Private Messaging

>>> Scroll to the bottom of page and tick SAVE CHANGES.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2021, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
CONTROL PANEL

>>> Settings & Options

>>> Edit Options

>> Scroll down to Private Messaging

>> Tick all the boxes you require. Make sure you have ticked Enable Private Messaging

>>> Scroll to the bottom of page and tick SAVE CHANGES.
Thanks Mags - that was where I was looking, but Private Messaging simply wasn't showing. It is now, and I'm official, got the tree, yay! (just waiting for the t-shirt )
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

05-05-2021, 05:32 PM

Thanks Mags - that was where I was looking, but Private Messaging simply wasn't showing. It is now, and I'm official, got the tree, yay! (just waiting for the t-shirt )
Yaaay, congratulations!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2021, 05:44 PM

Phew! Thank goodness we sorted that out 😀

Your tree looks lovely, don’t forget to water it! 😉😄
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2021, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Your tree looks lovely, don’t forget to water it! 😉😄
It will have my most tender loving care (and I shall keep peeing dogs and heart carving sweethearts away with my best schoolmarm's glare )
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

05-05-2021, 10:02 PM

It will have my most tender loving care (and I shall keep peeing dogs and heart carving sweethearts away with my best schoolmarm's glare )

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top