Join for free
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 11:44 PM

What are you doing right now?

Apart from posting in here I mean - I am indulging in a drink of hot chocolate with a generous slug of brandy in it and lots of nutmeg grated on top - delicious!!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 11:48 PM

Re: What are you doing right now?

Watching question time

(but now wondering what a hot chocolate with nutmeg and brandy would be like...)
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Apart from posting in here I mean - I am indulging in a drink of hot chocolate with a generous slug of brandy in it and lots of nutmeg grated on top - delicious!!
Sounds good!
I've just walked the dog, having a Merlot, and here.......
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 11:54 PM

I'm having a nice cup of tea.Do you always walk your dog this late?
I take ours out early in the morning because she doesn't like the heat.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 11:59 PM

Was just watching American Dad, now closing down and going to read my book, night night.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 12:02 AM

I was given an Orchid today, and I have never kept those before.
So I have been sitting here watching YouTube videos on the correct way to repot, and care for them, whilst drinking a mug of tea.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I was given an Orchid today, and I have never kept those before.
So I have been sitting here watching YouTube videos on the correct way to repot, and care for them, whilst drinking a mug of tea.
Mups mine do very well on the kitchen window sill. Now all five are flowering in time for Christmas. They are very fussy about position. I have never thought of repotting so maybe a good thread for the gardening section.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Mups mine do very well on the kitchen window sill. Now all five are flowering in time for Christmas. They are very fussy about position. I have never thought of repotting so maybe a good thread for the gardening section.

Aha. We have an Orchid expert here do we?

I know where to come for advice now then.

You're right, we could have a houseplant section in 'Gardening' couldn't we.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 12:08 AM

I'm posting pics and smoking.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

14-12-2018, 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Aha. We have an Orchid expert here do we?

I know where to come for advice now then.

You're right, we could have a houseplant section in 'Gardening' couldn't we.
Lol I'm no expert I just noticed Sis in Law's orchids were flowering beautifully while mine kept dying. Hers were by the kitchen window so I moved mine there and hey presto! They now flower several times a year which is lovely. A little water occasionally but they like the steam from cooking and a little sunshine. I'd love to know how to repot and develop them. Amazing plants. (sorry ST for hijacking the thread...)

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top