Join for free
Page 8 of 12 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 09:10 PM

Re: Earrings on men.

Originally Posted by Yolande ->
Definitely not. Men with earrings and tattoos just look so chavy. And those with pony tails posey.
Agree.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
No Bes, you definitely are not grumpy......
Well, thank you WB. I do try to be a good person.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Yolande ->
Definitely not. Men with earrings and tattoos just look so chavy. And those with pony tails posey.
I resemble that remark, I'm not in the least bit chavvy. Mind you, I haven't got any tats so maybe that's the difference?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 11:11 PM

No No No.....
When anyone is talking to me with any kind of face jewelry I just can't take my eyes off the Stud, Tongue ring, gold tooth, eyebrow piercing, or any other metallic addition to ones anatomy, and just can't absorb what they are trying to say.

The human body is far too perfect to be modified by Tattoos and piercings, it's like scribbling on a work of art with a felt tip pen......A proper turn off for me I'm afraid....
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
No No No.....
When anyone is talking to me with any kind of face jewelry I just can't take my eyes off the Stud, Tongue ring, gold tooth, eyebrow piercing, or any other metallic addition to ones anatomy, and just can't absorb what they are trying to say.

The human body is far too perfect to be modified by Tattoos and piercings, it's like scribbling on a work of art with a felt tip pen......A proper turn off for me I'm afraid....
You're right.

I can honestly state that I have never kissed anyone with any of those things on board.

Even girls.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
You're right.

I can honestly state that I have never kissed anyone with any of those things on board.

Even girls.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 12:06 AM

I have my ears pierced twice.
Don't kiss my lobes.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
No! Sorry but l think they look common. Worse if they have a ponytail as well!
Yuk !
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by Missy ->

I love that a man can carry of jewellery

Im also not offended with a bit of eyeliner And as for tatts, well whilst I personally wouldn't , I have admired many on both male and females

Eyeliner? On a man? You wouldn't mind?

Ooh Missy, I couldn't handle that at all. It might be lipstick next!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I resemble that remark, I'm not in the least bit chavvy. Mind you, I haven't got any tats so maybe that's the difference?

So have you really got a pony tail then Judsy?

Page 8 of 12 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top