Join for free
Page 168 of 737 « First < 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 268 668 > Last »
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2019, 08:59 PM

Re: Things that annoy you!

Hedgehogs that poop outside my backdoor!

I made Spike a nice little house but he insists on getting behind my washing machine in the porch (no room in kitchen for appliances and no door on porch).

He should be hibernating!!!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 09:36 AM

People who post links to Twitter, why do they assume everyone wants to join it?
There was something "really important that would affect women (WASPIs)" could read it unless you joined.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
People who post links to Twitter, why do they assume everyone wants to join it?
There was something "really important that would affect women (WASPIs)" could read it unless you joined.
I hate that too, especially when it is mentioned on TV. It also annoys me that tweets by so called celebs are considered more important than hoy polloy.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 12:59 PM

Nasty people that follow me to other places!
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

The mess after the Bin Men have been.
We must have the same bin men, they are lazy sods.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 12:21 AM

Some of the things I read.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by basser ->
We must have the same bin men, they are lazy sods.
Oh,REALLY,basser?

So,you've DONE the 'up at 5am,at the depot by 05.45,check the truck for oil,water,check lights,indicators,tyres,hydraulics,rams,beacons,ex tra rolls of bags,fire-extingushers,1st-aid kit is as regs require,then sign off,diesel up,get rolling,drive for anything up to an hour,to the start of that day's route...and commence with lift/carry/heave/roll out [if it's a wheely-bin route] everything from dogshit to dead and VERY rotten pets corpses,to angry and EVER-so-important junoir assistant trainee accountants,who,KNOWING it's bin day,don't allow an extra ten minutes in case there's a bit of traffic backed-up behind the dustacart.

OR have to take your life in your hands every time you cross the road to empty two wheely bins...OR load pink sacks-because some PRICK in a company BMW that gives him the feeling of superiority [not knowing or ever even giving a thought to ''Just MAYBE,the driver of that dustcart has more degrees than I have working BRAINCELLS-but just REALLY enjoys working with a close crew,rather than a status-envious university staff''...

OR having some prick in a Transit DELIBERATELY drive down the PATH,on the INSIDE of the dustcart...and by doing so in his impatience,knock down and run over,one of the loaders,Robski....breaking bOTH his legs,his left arm,plus SEVERE lacerations from the smashed wheely-bins he was pulling behind him as he came out of the gate onto the pavement...and for those of you with an I.Q. less than 9...the hedges were bloody HUGE all along that road [the village is called Althorne,it has ONE road through it that joins South Wooden Ferrets to Burnham On Crouch...and it's FEKKIN dangerous,if you're a dustman.

I haven't even TOUCHED on the DANGEROUS stuff dustmen are summarily expected to just'do'...like bleach left in open bottles,broken glass in plastic bags,knife-blades in plastic recycling bags,toxic fluids in leaking canisters-even stuff that's been [accidentaly,we presume] soaked in petrol...and we're just expected to 'get on with it,you're ONLY a dustman'...and crush this stuff at a pressure that nearly ALWAYS ensures the hidden illegally-disposed-of stuff explodes or at least catches fire.

But....yeah...dustmen are 'lazy'.
Oi-YOU put it out for collection-so YOU ensure it's legally-and safely-collectable.

Signed - a former dustcart driver.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 02:14 AM

hahahaha yes they drop the rubbish on the floor and can't bother to pick it up leaving our streets in a right mess and yes they are still lazy sods, I would sack most of them if I was in charge and employ people who would take some pride in their work and respect our's and their environment but no the lot we have drop it and leave it where it falls.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 03:44 AM

GOOD. Do your bags up PROPERLY-and don't put things in them that cause them to SPLIT.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 08:05 AM

Its annoying how young Dustmen look nowadays.

Page 168 of 737 « First < 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 268 668 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top