Join for free
Page 169 of 737 « First < 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 269 669 > Last »
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 08:23 AM

Re: Things that annoy you!

The fact that we are STILL in euro-filth two years after voting to leave!!!
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 08:35 AM

Plumb heads that keep derailing threads always annoys me.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 09:55 AM

Plumb Heads? That's a new one on me!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
The fact that we are STILL in euro-filth two years after voting to leave!!!
I totally feel the same Tabby.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
Oh,REALLY,basser?

So,you've DONE the 'up at 5am,at the depot by 05.45,check the truck for oil,water,check lights,indicators,tyres,hydraulics,rams,beacons,ex tra rolls of bags,fire-extingushers,1st-aid kit is as regs require,then sign off,diesel up,get rolling,drive for anything up to an hour,to the start of that day's route...and commence with lift/carry/heave/roll out [if it's a wheely-bin route] everything from dogshit to dead and VERY rotten pets corpses,to angry and EVER-so-important junoir assistant trainee accountants,who,KNOWING it's bin day,don't allow an extra ten minutes in case there's a bit of traffic backed-up behind the dustacart.

OR have to take your life in your hands every time you cross the road to empty two wheely bins...OR load pink sacks-because some PRICK in a company BMW that gives him the feeling of superiority [not knowing or ever even giving a thought to ''Just MAYBE,the driver of that dustcart has more degrees than I have working BRAINCELLS-but just REALLY enjoys working with a close crew,rather than a status-envious university staff''...

OR having some prick in a Transit DELIBERATELY drive down the PATH,on the INSIDE of the dustcart...and by doing so in his impatience,knock down and run over,one of the loaders,Robski....breaking bOTH his legs,his left arm,plus SEVERE lacerations from the smashed wheely-bins he was pulling behind him as he came out of the gate onto the pavement...and for those of you with an I.Q. less than 9...the hedges were bloody HUGE all along that road [the village is called Althorne,it has ONE road through it that joins South Wooden Ferrets to Burnham On Crouch...and it's FEKKIN dangerous,if you're a dustman.

I haven't even TOUCHED on the DANGEROUS stuff dustmen are summarily expected to just'do'...like bleach left in open bottles,broken glass in plastic bags,knife-blades in plastic recycling bags,toxic fluids in leaking canisters-even stuff that's been [accidentaly,we presume] soaked in petrol...and we're just expected to 'get on with it,you're ONLY a dustman'...and crush this stuff at a pressure that nearly ALWAYS ensures the hidden illegally-disposed-of stuff explodes or at least catches fire.

But....yeah...dustmen are 'lazy'.
Oi-YOU put it out for collection-so YOU ensure it's legally-and safely-collectable.

Signed - a former dustcart driver.
Lazy bugger!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Its annoying how young Dustmen look nowadays.
We sometimes have a dustwoman. Still looks like a bloke but even so...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

16-01-2019, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
Plumb heads that keep derailing threads always annoys me.
Must be me.... I'm easily lead.

Boom Tish!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 01:18 PM

Grrr, the one thing that really annoys me is when I am watching a great programme on catch up tv where the programme wasn't on BBC and it won't allow me to fast forward the adverts!!!
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
We sometimes have a dustwoman. Still looks like a bloke but even so...

WOW LD how can you tell the difference .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

16-01-2019, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
WOW LD how can you tell the difference .
She arranges the bags into pretty patterns.

Page 169 of 737 « First < 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 269 669 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top