Join for free
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 02:42 PM

Re: Hands Up...Who Dries Stuff On Their Radiators?

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I was talking a load of twaddle to change the subject of knickers as l don’t want to introduce smut to this site!
Introduce???
It thrives on it!!
A driving force!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
I try not to put too much directly on the radiators but use these instead:

Omah, I have got some of those. I last saw them in the back of a cupboard. Maybe, l should start using them again?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Aye,and theyre out on the line for the whole World to see ...but not You lot!
Ah.... I can picture them though. Little tartans flapping around.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->

Introduce???
It thrives on it!!
A driving force!
Yeah but l don’t want the thread to end up in the HaHa dungeon again.... lt’s horrid in there!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Omah, I have got some of those. I last saw them in the back of a cupboard. Maybe, l should start using them again?
I'd say so - instead of warming your bloomers warm your rooms instead .....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

16-01-2019, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
I'd say so - instead of warming your bloomers warm your rooms instead .....
Yes dad!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Ah.... I can picture them though. Little tartans flapping around.
LITTLE?...gee thanks a million Kiddo...I lurve Ya
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 02:56 PM

My hands staying firmly down Art. In winter, the washing comes out of the washing machine. Towels, Sheets, pillowcases etc are plonked straight into the tumble drier. All other clothes are put straight onto dozens of hangars that I always keep in a basket in the utility room for the occasion, and then taken into the spare bedroom where the airing cupboard is, and which makes the room lovely and warm. I have three clothes rails on wheels in there and the clothing on hangars go straight onto them. Underwear etc are placed over a small clothes horse in there. They are always dry as a bone by the following day and not a crease in sight.

Even in the summer, apart from the towels, sheets and pillowcases, all clothes still go on hangars first to be hung on the rotary drier in the garden. I'm all for an easy life.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 02:57 PM

I haven't got radiators, we have warm air central heating, but it's not in every room. I dry clothing in front of the vent in the back bedroom, once my daughters, now my computer room.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

16-01-2019, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
My hands staying firmly down Art. In winter, the washing comes out of the washing machine. Towels, Sheets, pillowcases etc are plonked straight into the tumble drier. All other clothes are put straight onto dozens of hangars that I always keep in a basket in the utility room for the occasion, and then taken into the spare bedroom where the airing cupboard is, and which makes the room lovely and warm. I have three clothes rails on wheels in there and the clothing on hangars go straight onto them. They are always dry as a bone by the following day and not a crease in sight.

Even in the summer, apart from the towels, sheets and pillowcases, all clothes still go on hangars first to be hung on the rotary drier in the garden. I'm all for an easy life.
SG, Now l realise what l am missing....an airing cupboard! I haven’t got one of those! Maybe, that’s cos l’ve got a combi boiler in my loft!
I do put clothes on a clothes horse too.

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top