Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 03:26 PM

Re: Mistaken Identity.

I once mistook a random woman for my neighbour,asked her how she was and if she enjoyed her holiday etc etc to which she replied 'Sorry, do I know you?'

As for me, I have never been mistaken for anyone but myself.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 03:36 PM

Yes, several times and always Rita Tushingham
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Illya Nickovitch Kuryakin
Wow!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 06:27 PM

I went into a craft shop and a woman assistant started chatting to me as if she knew me. She called me "J***".
It was spooky as my sister J*** had just died and to my knowledge hadn't ever been in that shop.

I wish I could say I had been mistaken for Bridget Bardot but sadly...
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 06:51 PM

I have but I'm not saying who as you'd then know what I look like. She's a soap star.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 06:56 PM

Twenty years ago I looked exactly like Prince William. Balding, slightly dumb-looking. What a horrible thing!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Leia ->
I have but I'm not saying who as you'd then know what I look like. She's a soap star.
Dot Cotton?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 08:12 PM

Mrs Mangle?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
People say on a dark foggy night that from about 2000m I look a little like George clooney if you squint
Nah that is Judd.

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
LOL Sweetie pie, only twice. Once when one of my SIL's was shopping in Chester, she saw me across the road and called out my name, she said the woman turned around to see who was shouting and staring right at her, and not only did she look just like me from the back, but she was the image of me from the front as well. (although she did wonder when exactly I bought the super fur collared full-length sheepskin coat she was wearing). Of course, she knew instantly that it wasn't me when she turned, but couldn't get over how she was my doppleganger

The only other time was when one of my brothers walked into the house and told me he had just seen my double in town.

Wish I could have seen either of them just to agree or not agree. Hey Ho.
They say we all have a double somewhere. Not sure maybe.

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
The husband of a woman I worked for mistook me for her once. Boy was I embarrassed. We did look similar though.
Yes it is unnerving Tiff.

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Occasionally.
I thought so, you look familiar to me Art. But what do I know.

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I once mistook a random woman for my neighbour,asked her how she was and if she enjoyed her holiday etc etc to which she replied 'Sorry, do I know you?'

As for me, I have never been mistaken for anyone but myself.
Your time will come Longlegs.

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Yes, several times and always Rita Tushingham
Originally Posted by TessA ->
I went into a craft shop and a woman assistant started chatting to me as if she knew me. She called me "J***".
It was spooky as my sister J*** had just died and to my knowledge hadn't ever been in that shop.

I wish I could say I had been mistaken for Bridget Bardot but sadly...
Aww one day Tess. x

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Twenty years ago I looked exactly like Prince William. Balding, slightly dumb-looking. What a horrible thing!
Really???? You tease Floydy.

Fairy Liquid?
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 08:28 PM

Haha I just knew you'd be guessing old biddies. I'm quite glam actually

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top