Join for free
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2019, 07:57 AM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

PS...the processor is going like a Bugatti Veyron in a hurry and it has 16gb of Ram. So it isn't the machine's drivers or processors,it's this TWAT Apple system that's giving me grief, bro.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2019, 08:12 AM

I often get annoyed, but, then get more annoyed when I find I'm pushing the wrong button on the remote control.
It can be very frustrating, one minute to register an IQ of 140+ in some meaningless test, then, push the same wrong button on the remote control.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2019, 10:28 AM

sounds to me like too much exprezzo coffee is making someone very very irritable - there are millions of apple users all over the world with millions of apple pcs - surely they are not all having similar problems - could it be unusual current flows around the isle?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2019, 02:44 PM

I used to love Doris Day singing "Take me bach to the Black Hills"
“Expresso Bongo” has to be up there with the ten worst British films ever made, I hated it so much It turned me off coffee for life , those ‘Coffee Bars’ where teenagers used to hang out were so corny, and Cliff with his posh accent stood out like a sore thumb.
Summer Holiday was just as bad, and that Melvyn Hayes fella is an odd one, there’s something weird about him.
Having said that there were some songs Cliff sang that I liked, “Girl you’ll be a woman soon” not sure if that’s the title but that wasn’t bad.
Gummy, what’s a Wumonsoon? Could it be a shower of wind up merchants?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2019, 02:56 PM

Oh my dear Pug, the Apple mac is supposed to be like the ‘Esso’ sign of the late 1950’s, remember that jingle
“The Esso sign means happy motoring” and the picture of the happy family driving along a scenic country road, the Sun is shining, the Birds are singing, not a cloud in the sky nor a plastic bag on a hedge, everyone is so happy.
Today it’s
“The Apple Mac means happy computing” Everything is supposed to be simple to use on them, a piece of cake, no windows like 7 which was supposed to be the ultimate in windows, now they are up to 10 and that’s even crappier than all the previous ones put together, So persevere and join the happy band of Appliers.
Take me for example, a few months ago I couldn’t post tube videos, now they can’t stop me, that took eight years to get right, now that’s perseverance for ya, I admit there were plenty of times when I felt like chucking the machine into the Liffey and myself in after it, put I got a hold of myself and carried on. Don’t give up old son.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2019, 06:40 PM

you know what these acadeeeemics are like Jem they're like the parameeeedics all eeeeks and no iiiiiiiics! applemac applemac put on your applemac and then the rain will all run off all off your packermac!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

04-01-2019, 06:42 PM

or to put it in the language of our esteemed rancanteur spittie "the last time I used an applemac there were too many pips and not enough core energy"
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

04-01-2019, 07:59 PM

I used to fiddle with windows, just for the craic
But my heart was broken with constant updates
So I got me an Apple and never looked back
Now I scribble away with my online web mates.

It seems old Yeller Hair’s trade squabble with China has cost Apple a $56 billion drop on the stock market, give him another term and he’ll talk the whole nation into the poorhouse.

$56 billion! Just imagine he could have built 11 walls for that. Maybe he could ask “Wall’s of Jericho” the Israeli ice cream manufactures to sponsor it for him? Just a thought.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2019, 09:15 PM

ooooh...the Aussie gob has it's rocket-powered chin on today!

Jem...Prez Chump would be SO miffed if the Canadians decided a wall is actually a BLOODY good idea!

...and ,for those of lesser intellect I'll use short words...no,it's NOT ability,it's built in 'Our way or no way' systems that make Apple such crap.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2019, 09:24 PM

Pugsy I will show you how to post pics from your Mac Pugsy.
Let me help later, as I need a hot bath.
It has been freezing all day.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top