Join for free
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 12:03 AM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Nah, never intentional repetition, every picture tells a story.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Nah, never intentional repetition, every picture tells a story.
Every bullet bites the dust.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 12:11 AM

Oh well.
Good Night Possums. X
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 05:28 AM

too many Utubes even for our new Utubephyte Jem - we cannot keep up and RJ and Pug are so far behind we can't even hear them fart!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

10-01-2019, 11:46 AM

Good Morning Possums.
Have a Bar Gate.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 12:32 PM

Yes Gumbojangle, I am well behind, largely because of the road blocks caused by the Tsunami of paste & copy YOUTUBE junk. How about getting back to Genuine Leisurely Scribbles.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 02:59 PM

Looks like it’s a job for Superman! Destroying Frankenstein’s monster, the dreaded youtube videos.
Well Victor Gumbud created the monster in me, I was blissfully unaware of how to post them until he put me together piece by piece. “Someone here tonight has betrayed me” So I hold my hand to my chest Judas fashion and declare in all innocence “Is it I Lord?”
Mean while some more silly scribbles.

I would like to point out that this video contains no flashing images and no nudity (aren’t they both the same thing?)

Did I ever tell you the story of my dear Aunt Greta?

Bad cess to teabags, they put my old Aunt Greta out of business, she used to read the tea leaves up in the ladies club for a tanner a go when she was a waitress there before she decided that she made more from the readings than she earned in the club, so she began to save for her own tea rooms. She had a 85% proven prediction record and the women flocked to her tea cup readings from as far away as the Isle of Man, indeed one titled lady from London travelled over every January to have her yearly forecast explained by Greta. She once read my cup when I was a boy of twelve, she said I would marry a local girl before i was 21, she’d have auburn hair, we’d have two children a boy and a girl, and we’d be together for life, she was correct, rest her dear soul.
Just a few years before the accursed tea bag became very popular on these Isles Greta had opened a small new tea room just off fashionable Grafton Street, the all inclusive menu consisted of a pot of tea, two sticky buns, or rock buns, and a personal reading by Greta herself, all in comfortable surroundings and strictly confidential, priced at nineteen shillings and nine pence, they wouldn’t dare ask for the 3 pence change, not in posh Grafton Street.
Then came the tea bag and she was ruined, oh she did carry on for a while but people were becoming used to the tea bags as time went on and they began to fade away one by one. She was devastated, she even made a one woman protest outside government building dressed as a tea bag but all it did was attract laughs. (cue one liner from Spitty)
So you see folks, there are thousands of little cases and personal stories like Greta’s that nobody ever hears about, shoe repairers, pig feed collectors, tinsmiths, car park attendants, milkmen etc.,all gone now, the small man/woman is just trampled into the ground by ‘progress’ and never given a second thought, tea leaf reading, another old tradition that future generations will never partake in, no readers left, gone and forgotten like the snow that fell last year.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 03:23 PM

Jem for CEO
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
Jem for CEO

Yes. Continuous Expelliarmus Oblectation.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Yes. Continuous Expelliarmus Oblectation.
now that is downright rude - go and sit in the potty corner spits and no Utube permits for a whole week!

One of my uncles in de 'pool was a window cleaner but they were the days when many streets were carless - that is carless not careless right? - He had a window cleaning barrow with longish handles on which hung several buckets. the tray itself could not have been more than 12 inches deep in old metric! and he would through his clothes in there and his lunch box.

I never saw him much in our street; we were so poor couldn"t even afford to pay him. But he would regularly pass by and stop for a cup of tea and a chat with his Ma; my granny. Can you imagine living in a street with no cars.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top