Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 08:20 PM

I'm Home Safe & Sound

Hi Guys,

Just got back from Spain today and we've had a fabulous time in Roquetas De Mar, Almeria. It is a very beautiful place with a lovely very long, flat promenade to walk alongside the beach. Our hotel was brilliant, we just stepped out of the gate of the hotel and we were on the beach.

We went on a excursion to a place called Mini Hollywood, it was where they filmed the spaghetti western A Few Dollars More and they decided to turn it into a theme park. We watched a wild west show from the western town square and there was a can can show on. The park also houses a really good animal park and all the enclosures are so well built and spacious, you could tell the animals were well cared for and I got to see my favourite, which is of course, the lions. I was in awe of the male lion who just sat looking at me. I've got some pictures to show you when I take them off my camera.

On another day we took a bus to Roquetas market, it was huge and I bought some clothes at really cheap prices.

The weather was threatening rain a couple of days but only rained for a very short time then the sun was out and boy was it hot. I've got a very nice tan.

I did a heck of a lot of walking on the holiday and I swam 40 lengths of the pool every single day.

The food was plentiful, I've never seen so much variety of food and it was really nice. Our room was fab. I can't fault the hotel, it was so clean and had recently been refurbished.

I felt like I was in paradise, for me it was like another world and I loved every single minute of it.

I won't bore you with anymore but I wanted to share some of my holiday with you, I'll put the pics on tomorrow.

Anyway its back to reality and normality now but not back in work until Wednesday so I'll just chill for the next couple of days.

Hope you didn't miss me too much , need to go be nosy and see what I've missed whilst I was away.

Hope you have all been keeping well whilst I was away.

Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 08:25 PM

Re: I'm Home Safe & Sound

Welcome Home LQ. Glad you had a wonderful time. x
Looking forward to your pics. x
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 08:30 PM

Glad you're back home safely and had a great holiday, LQ

Will look forward to your photos...
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Hi Guys,

Just got back from Spain today and we've had a fabulous time in Roquetas De Mar, Almeria. It is a very beautiful place with a lovely very long, flat promenade to walk alongside the beach. Our hotel was brilliant, we just stepped out of the gate of the hotel and we were on the beach.

We went on a excursion to a place called Mini Hollywood, it was where they filmed the spaghetti western A Few Dollars More and they decided to turn it into a theme park. We watched a wild west show from the western town square and there was a can can show on. The park also houses a really good animal park and all the enclosures are so well built and spacious, you could tell the animals were well cared for and I got to see my favourite, which is of course, the lions. I was in awe of the male lion who just sat looking at me. I've got some pictures to show you when I take them off my camera.

On another day we took a bus to Roquetas market, it was huge and I bought some clothes at really cheap prices.

The weather was threatening rain a couple of days but only rained for a very short time then the sun was out and boy was it hot. I've got a very nice tan.

I did a heck of a lot of walking on the holiday and I swam 40 lengths of the pool every single day.

The food was plentiful, I've never seen so much variety of food and it was really nice. Our room was fab. I can't fault the hotel, it was so clean and had recently been refurbished.

I felt like I was in paradise, for me it was like another world and I loved every single minute of it.

I won't bore you with anymore but I wanted to share some of my holiday with you, I'll put the pics on tomorrow.

Anyway its back to reality and normality now but not back in work until Wednesday so I'll just chill for the next couple of days.

Hope you didn't miss me too much , need to go be nosy and see what I've missed whilst I was away.

Hope you have all been keeping well whilst I was away.

Where's me whisky?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Where's me whisky?
ooops sowwy mate, I've drunk it, welllllll, I was on holiday haha
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 08:45 PM

ooops sowwy mate, I've drunk it, welllllll, I was on holiday haha
Remind me to drink yours if I ever get the chance of a holiday..
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 08:47 PM

LQs!
Welcome back
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

16-09-2018, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Remind me to drink yours if I ever get the chance of a holiday..
no way, whats mine is mine and whats yours is mine too
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

16-09-2018, 08:56 PM

thanks for the welcome back guys x
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 09:01 PM

thanks for the welcome back guys x
I'll have a tan contest with you!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top