Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2018, 06:02 PM

Re: Netanyahu and his wife Sara to be charged with accepting bribes etc

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Ah, thanks Swims.
From what I gather Netanyahu is in a precarious position politically and down to a single seat majority, so not as popular as some would have us believe ... therefore it also follows he's fair game for his enemies to hunt down if he has, or has not, foolishly given them ammunition to fire at him.

Whether it prompts an early election is another matter.
Hi

It is a big thing for any Enforcement Agency in any Country to bring Criminal Charges against it's leader.

I am somewhat closer than some to this.

He has racked off Ex Heads of Mossad and the IDF.

These are scary people, they know their stuff.

I am no shrinking violet, but they scared me when I was working.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2018, 06:04 PM

I doubt they will scare Netenyahu.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2018, 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I doubt they will scare Netenyahu.
really? - innocent until proven guilty heh? - well he nearly got away with it but now two of his fellow conspirators have squealed!

The investigations never came close to connecting Netanyahu and Elovitch, but the overreaction by the two sides and the alleged efforts at obstruction would produce the paper trail that gave police the leverage to convince both Yeshua and Hefetz, as well as other officials, to turn state’s witnesses, bringing their testimony and mountains of evidence — including Yeshua’s written testimony from December 28, 2016, as well as his phone — into investigators’ hands.

his mates have squealed!

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top