Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 02:24 PM

Luther is back

New series started last night with a nice little surprise at the end for fans of the series. Not for the squeamish though.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 02:34 PM

Re: Luther is back

Dongles, I have never watched that.
Does each episode carry on from the previous one, or is each one a complete new story?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Does each episode carry on from the previous one, or is each one a complete new story?
It carries over Mups. It is quite a stressful programme in that it shows the worst in humanity tbh. Keeps you on y=the edge of your seat though. I was reading earlier that there are concerns that series is so 'dark' that it might put people off completely.

If you get the chance to see series one, do so. It was brilliant. I don't know if you ever sorted out BBC iplayer but it is on there at the moment.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 02:50 PM

Thanks for explaining.

I did start to watch it last night but it put me off when it started off with so much violence. I turned it over in the end.

And No, I never have got the hang of IPlayer.
Blinkin' useless I am with technology.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 03:26 PM

I've tried to watch it before and had to turn it off as I found the character quite ridiculous. I've recorded this series though to give it another try, but I don't hold out much hope for an improvement...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

02-01-2019, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
I've tried to watch it before and had to turn it off as I found the character quite ridiculous. I've recorded this series though to give it another try, but I don't hold out much hope for an improvement...
I suppose he is really. In real life, he would have been struck off years ago.
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 04:05 PM

now I liked it -a tad squeamish but -its like a thriller also ' more in the face than vera is -but good story ...
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 04:10 PM

I love the Luther series but i do sometimes wonder if it goes a step too far with the excessive violence. It makes me wonder about the minds of the story writer. This series looks like being better..or worse.. than previously.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

02-01-2019, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
I love the Luther series but i do sometimes wonder if it goes a step too far with the excessive violence. It makes me wonder about the minds of the story writer. This series looks like being better..or worse.. than previously.
I often wonder about the minds that come up with these stories too.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I've never even heard of it......

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top