Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2019, 09:47 PM

Exceptional Artwork On Horses

I've never seen this done before, and I think it is really clever.

It doesn't harm the horse, only done with clippers, and will grow out before long anyway.
Have a look. What a brill artist this girl is.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...er-crazy-cust/
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2019, 10:02 PM

Re: Exceptional Artwork On Horses

Clever!
Frieda
Southeast USA
Frieda is female 

03-01-2019, 10:08 PM

That is talent above and beyond. I have seen some decent art clip jobs but never anything as exquisite as this young lady does.

I was doing good to give my elder horse a simple tuxedo clip in the Spring, when his metabolic issues wouldn't let him shed out properly.

For the record that is a gelding and he seems to be saying "you put hearts on my butt!? HEARTS!? Great --- how am I supposed to go out to pasture now---
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2019, 11:04 PM

I hoped others would like it too, I have never seen anything like it.

You'll have to get practicing now, Frieda.

Perhaps I could even do a miniature version of one of my Beddies when I next clip them.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2019, 12:06 AM

That's amazing Mups, very clever and it's nice to look at.
Frieda
Southeast USA
Frieda is female 

04-01-2019, 01:08 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I hoped others would like it too, I have never seen anything like it.

You'll have to get practicing now, Frieda.

Perhaps I could even do a miniature version of one of my Beddies when I next clip them.
1). I've been practicing for years, lollol. I'm the one that was never allowed to use the big body clippers - my friends would hang up on me when I would ask for my time share - one of them would just show up and save my horse from hair clipping disgrace, lol

2). If you decide to make a piece of art out of one of your dogs, you need to post pictures regardless of the outcome
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2019, 08:25 AM

Well it's an acquired taste I supose.
She is very talented but it's all a bit busy for me .
Horses are beautiful by themselves
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2019, 08:35 AM

Poor bloody animals, can't she just clip her own hair in ridiculous patterns instead of inflicting it onto horses which, incidentally, sometimes have to be sedated! Just as bad as the idiots that colour their dogs in stupid patterns and dress them in stupid clothes just for their own gratification. I hate it, I really do, just another form of animal cruelty to make them a focus of ridicule.!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2019, 09:10 AM

Have to say I agree Barry....some years ago in my last house some idiot took a Stanley knife to a horse in the field next to my house and did a similar thing....not the same thing I know but looking at that reminds me of that poor horse.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

04-01-2019, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Poor bloody animals, can't she just clip her own hair in ridiculous patterns instead of inflicting it onto horses which, incidentally, sometimes have to be sedated! Just as bad as the idiots that colour their dogs in stupid patterns and dress them in stupid clothes just for their own gratification. I hate it, I really do, just another form of animal cruelty to make them a focus of ridicule.!

I agree with you about dying dogs coats, nail painting, and dressing dogs in stupid clothes, etc Barry.

I did not know any animals had to be sedated either, which I certainly wouldn't allow for mine purely for fun.

BUT, a fun clip for a special occasion (as long as the animal is not stressed at all) is harmless to me. It does not hurt them that I can see. I would never agree if it did.

Men have this done all the time, except of course, I realise that is voluntary.

Summer, I don't feel this is remotely like that maniac with a knife! I hope that bloke was caught and dealt with.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top