Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 12:20 PM

Yet more DWP incompetence !!!

Yet again the barstewards in the DWP have proved their worthlessness by failing to arrange payment of benefit to a whopping 20% of claimants timeously.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8709586.html
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 12:54 PM

Re: Yet more DWP incompetence !!!

O shock horror they might have wait up to two weeks to get a hand out.

Get over yourself.

DIDUMS
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
O shock horror they might have wait up to two weeks to get a hand out.

Get over yourself.

DIDUMS
Urinate elsewhere.

Since I'm not in receipt of benefit per se but Retirement Pension, which I've earned, my concern was for all those claimants who have had to wait many weeks for their claims to be determined. If you were without money for some weeks, would you not be bleating and complaining about it ???

I am merely raising the issue and pointing out both the incompetence of one Government Department and by implication the incompetence of the entire scumbag 'nasty party' Government in its entirety.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
If you were without money for some weeks, would you not be bleating and complaining about it ???
A typical "I'm alright Jack" person who sneers at those less fortunate.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Urinate elsewhere.

Since I'm not in receipt of benefit per se but Retirement Pension, which I've earned, my concern was for all those claimants who have had to wait many weeks for their claims to be determined. If you were without money for some weeks, would you not be bleating and complaining about it ???

I am merely raising the issue and pointing out both the incompetence of one Government Department and by implication the incompetence of the entire scumbag 'nasty party' Government in its entirety.
Really??
When was that then?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 07:04 PM

It doesn't seem to worry them at all but can mean people have no food heating or even lose their home.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
It doesn't seem to worry them at all but can mean people have no food heating or even lose their home.
Ohhh it could happen alright Julie, you just never know what tomorrow may dump on you. And it couldn't happen to a nicer (not) type of person..
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 07:15 PM

O dear

Very sad

A claimant might have to wait two weeks to get a hand out in case they lose their home.

Its down thoses Scum bags who work for DWP that puts them on the street
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Ohhh it could happen alright Julie, you just never know what tomorrow may dump on you. And it couldn't happen to a nicer (not) type of person..
Exactly it could happen to anyone I read somewhere everyone is only one or two pay days away from disaster. I wonder if people change their tune when that happens.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

05-01-2019, 09:42 PM

Jobs used to be for life a couple of decades ago, but my OH says people these days are always one pay packet away from their P45 and disaster.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top