Join for free
Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2019, 03:18 PM

Re: Betrayal By Our Own MP's!

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I'm not the one with tunnel vision SG. I have resigned myself to leaving - in a sensible manner! Anyone who lets us crash out with a no deal is criminal. Anyone who stops us crashing is a national hero.
No sane person uses the words crash out we either leave with TMs bad deal or leave without a deal and go to WTO rules. No crashing involved. It's only by leaving with no deal we get the brexit most of us voted for. Any deal means we are still tied to EU.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2019, 03:25 PM

No deal = crashing out.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2019, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
No deal = crashing out.
And other silly names given by project fear.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2019, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->

No-one in their right mind would wish the outcome to be a no-deal Brexit, simply because we would, as T M says ,be sailing into unchartered waters.
Just quoting the context of my reference to "no one in their right mind". Funny how the tune has changed as the thread has developed...
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2019, 03:33 PM

I'd as lief be out with no deal - as stuck forever in in the pit that is europe.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

07-01-2019, 03:46 PM

ST we are not leaving Europe any time soon!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2019, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
And other silly names given by project fear.
Exactly from what I have read and seen leaving with no deal is the only way we get fully out and once out if we want a deal nothing stopping EU and UK negotiating, in fact WTO rules don't have to be forever we could negotiate any deals we wish in time.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2019, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
No-one in their right mind would wish the outcome to be a no-deal Brexit, simply because we would, as T M says ,be sailing into unchartered waters. But for our own treacherous Parliamentarians to actually plot against our own government and betray the only bargaining chip left in British negotiations???
What other name aptly describes them other than FIFTH COLUMNISTS WITHIN OUR MIDST.

I sincerely hope that all the above named traitors get their just rewards cometh the next election. To my mind, they should all be sitting in cells for aiding the enemy. (metaphorically speaking).

They are beneath contempt. Do you agree or disagree?
I disagree.

Being of sound mind(!), I would like the final outcome to be a no-deal Brexit.

May's so-called deal would have us subject to rule by the EU for an indeterminable period and, for that reason, as far as I'm concerned anyone supporting it is tantamount to supporting the country remaining in the EU.

That is not what the majority of people voted for.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2019, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
It was on the news this morning that 209 MPs cross party want to rule out no deal.

There is no mention of the other 441 (-7 Sinn Féin) thats twice as many MPs who didn't, why isn't that the main headline.

Negativity seems to rule in the media.
True. It wouldn't have been the BBC or the Grauniad, by any chance?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

07-01-2019, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
No sane person uses the words crash out we either leave with TMs bad deal or leave without a deal and go to WTO rules. No crashing involved. It's only by leaving with no deal we get the brexit most of us voted for. Any deal means we are still tied to EU.
I agree. The words 'crashing out' is a well-known Project Fear term.

Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top