Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 10:30 PM

Re: Corbyn demanding general election

Nay, that's a bit unfair on morons.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 10:42 PM

The somewhat obvious thing that UJ seems to overlook is that while Corbyn may want a general election, he absolutely does not want to win it. If he did, then he would remove the elephant in the room, Abbott, from her position.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
The somewhat obvious thing that UJ seems to overlook is that while Corbyn may want a general election, he absolutely does not want to win it. If he did, then he would remove the elephant in the room, Abbott, from her position.
No pun intended, presumably
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Not so much an elephant, more of an Abbopotamus.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 12:55 AM

Corbyn reminds me so much of Michael Foot. Another misfit. I think the anger building up from all sides of the public now, is festering and Corbyn certainly isn't the one to quell the storm.
I find it strange that he never allows his wife to be seen out and about. Maybe she'd rather not be seen with him, probably a marriage of convenience to get her out of her own country. The other one is the same.. i.e. John McDonnell. He wanted to become a priest !! He should have stuck to it.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top