Join for free
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 07:50 PM

My favourite squirrel

My favourite squirrel, her name is Pearl, she is so unique.
I took a couple snaps, but not sure all the colours do her justice, as the sun is shining right on the window.

I just have to go to the window, and say where's my baby girl, tick tick tick........and she comes running. She loves me.

You can't see the colours very well, but her ears are white and brown, her body is some brown, and some gray with a big gray fluffy tail.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 01:02 AM

Re: My favourite squirrel

She is lovely - great photos, Blue!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 11:07 AM

Lovely squizz WB, my favourite is Mr Big he's as says on the box our biggest squirrel and such a character, he is first one into anything, brave and strong enough to tear down the nut holder we put out no matter how we fix it to the tree. The other two follow him but he has the ideas !
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
She is lovely - great photos, Blue!
Thank Silver, I have some other favourites, but Mrs Pearl is so brave. I hope the coyotes don't get her.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

12-01-2019, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Lovely squizz WB, my favourite is Mr Big he's as says on the box our biggest squirrel and such a character, he is first one into anything, brave and strong enough to tear down the nut holder we put out no matter how we fix it to the tree. The other two follow him but he has the ideas !
Oh Julie, he sounds like a hoot. I read about him on another thread. Wish you could get a picture of him.

They are such clever little critters eh? I put a handful of peanuts on the window sill and Pearl sits beside the stash and growls so the other guys won't come near it.

So then I have to put a handful down by my tarp, over my lawn furniture for Mr Pickles, cause he will scrap with everyone. He tried to bite off Blackeys nose once and he cried from up in the tree, until he could hear me talking to him and comforting him, then he calmed down, but he had a big scab on his nose for a while and now it is scared and slightly crooked. But at least he is still alive.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 03:14 PM

Trouble is I'm in a first floor flat by time I've run down the stairs to where he is he's gone, I tried taking some from up here but he's a little grey dot looking through the lens.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top