Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 01:36 AM

Re: Do you like it leaning Frontwards or Backwards?

Originally Posted by Azure ->
At the wrong height, Silver Tabby they can be uncomfortable you may have to sit on cushion.
Not only uncomfortable but when you wash your hair that way you are usually sudsing the underside of your hair first ( since it’s flipped ) instead of your scalp. Hair is best washed from scalp to tips which is why the ‘backwards’ washing works best or shower.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 01:39 AM

The thread title IS interesting though.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 01:40 AM

I wash my hair in the bath.
In America, they have driers in the bathroom.
Never used one of those stand ones.
If I have to have a choice, it would be forwards anyway.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 01:41 AM

If you have a bidet, can't you just lay down on your back on a suitable platform at the right height and use that?
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

13-01-2019, 01:43 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Never used one of those stand ones.
If I have to have a choice, it would be forwards anyway.
I usually wash my hair in the bath also but lately since I’ve been going to the gym I’ve been using the shower. My hairs to long to wash it flipped forward
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Never used one of those stand ones
Given that many hand driers in public conveniences are of the powerblade variety nowadays, how about the concept of such driers becoming the norm? I've not had long hair since my teens/early twenties, so wouldn't know. What would be the outcome if those with long hair used powerblade driers?
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

13-01-2019, 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
If you have a bidet, can't you just lay down on your back on a suitable platform at the right height and use that?
Say what?
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

13-01-2019, 01:47 AM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Given that many hand driers in public conveniences are of the powerblade variety nowadays, how about the concept of such driers becoming the norm? I've not had long hair since my teens/early twenties, so wouldn't know. What would be the outcome if those with long hair used powerblade driers?
I never dry my hair with a hair drier but they are nice for drying the body.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 01:48 AM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
I usually wash my hair in the bath also but lately since I’ve been going to the gym I’ve been using the shower. My hairs to long to wash it flipped forward
I use my shower head in the bath Bratti.
I shower in the Summer and take a bath in the Winter Months.
My hair is long also.
Too long at the back now.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 01:48 AM

[QUOTE=Dextrous63;1614624]Plumbers can indeed install a hairdresser's sink if you want them to. Stand up hair driers are also readily available (but shouldn't really be put in bathrooms for somewhat obvious reasons, but could be done if you intend to spend a lot of time sitting on the loo, post hairwash)

Personally, I think that it should be mandatory for all new builds to include hand-held douche shower heads to be installed adjacent to WC pans (anyone who has visited a predominantly muslim country knows what I mean), which would supply warm water for "cleansing" and thus reduce the need for loo paper since a normal hand towel for drying would suffice.

Indeed, if you intend to have a fixed standup hair drier installed and are able to do a handstand, then this would be an ideal situation as part of your ablution process[/QUOTE

Well sir, I am unable to do cartwheels or handstands any more, but it is nice to sit under a Hair Dryer with tea or coffee, and it would not be in the bathroom.

Some people still think Bidets are for washing their feet
and, what happens if this hand held douche falls in the WC?
There was a time when bathrooms were not installed in homes ,yet people managed to keep clean with a nice strip wash at the sink but making sure the back door was looked. just in case the Milkman walked in and caught you with your pants down.

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top