Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2019, 01:26 PM

Re: What Price The Loss Of Democracy?

Originally Posted by Realist ->
OP's article is wholly correct.

The illusion of democracy is coming crashing down. People are starting to see that they have been living in a dictatorship run by the elitists. Their votes make no difference whatsoever. People have been purposely dumbed down, kept ignorant, made to think that voting Tory or Labour makes a difference. They have been duped.

There was never any way the elite would allow us out of the EU. They too us into the EU by stealth and skulduggery without giving the people a choice, 40 years ago.

I have said all along that these Masonic and Common Purpose operatives would NEVER allow us to break free of the EU. My prediction appear to be right on the money.

Where does this leave us?

Living in an increasingly Orwellian police state.

At what point will people do something about it I wonder?
Great post and spot on!!! ( As usual Realist )
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2019, 05:10 PM

Alternative is vote for Mays crap deal and then tear it up after March 2019. Trumps done it with the Paris agreement (for example) and I don't see why we couldn't do the same.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2019, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Alternative is vote for Mays crap deal and then tear it up after March 2019. Trumps done it with the Paris agreement (for example) and I don't see why we couldn't do the same.
Three problems with that:

1. she wouldn't tear it up;

2. they'd turn round and say, no more free trade;

3. we'd have already paid the EU our £40 billion.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top