Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 07:21 PM

Shattered

Hi

The Pretendies have been this afternoon.

Mum and Dad dropped them off to have some time together shopping.

We did magic tricks, then cut out and painted cardboard boxes to go over their heads.

Nadi went out the front to join in a game of football with the local kids and then invited them all in for coke, crisps and to feed the fish.

I had to send them all out to get their Mums to say OK and invite the Mums in if they wanted.

A houseful in the end.

Four Mums and one Granny, I have severely depleted stocks of Crisps, Coke, wine and cheesecake and ice cream.

The Mums, definitely a little rough and ready, but great fun.

I got all the local gossip, they can drink like fish and they had a great time, chatting away.

When it was time to go, to be fair to them, they cleaned everything away, washed up and hoovered.

A good afternoon all in all.

Far more part of the community now.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 07:23 PM

Re: Shattered

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

The Pretendies have been this afternoon.

Mum and Dad dropped them off to have some time together shopping.

We did magic tricks, then cut out and painted cardboard boxes to go over their heads.

Nadi went out the front to join in a game of football with the local kids and then invited them all in for coke, crisps and to feed the fish.

I had to send them all out to get their Mums to say OK and invite the Mums in if they wanted.

A houseful in the end.

Four Mums and one Granny, I have severely depleted stocks of Crisps, Coke, wine and cheesecake and ice cream.

The Mums, definitely a little rough and ready, but great fun.

I got all the local gossip, they can drink like fish and they had a great time, chatting away.

When it was time to go, to be fair to them, they cleaned everything away, washed up and hoovered.

A good afternoon all in all.

Far more part of the community now.
Aww that's nice Swims
It only takes one child to bring a community together,!
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 07:23 PM

That’s nice swims, always a good idea to keep the neighbors on side, glad everything went well..
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2019, 09:43 PM

Swim, that was really nice of you. You are a fun man to have around. A lot of men are real grouchy when they get older but you are obviously very sociable and lots of fun.
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2019, 10:59 PM

Sounds like an enjoyable and fruitful afternoon - well done.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top