Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 05:40 AM

Good Morning Tuesday

Morning all

Cold and grey here, but it's still night as I write. May improve later but I'll be asleep and I'll miss it as usual

Deaf as a post from olive oil drops in my ears in preparation for an ear syringe on Thursday, so no plans for today.

Have a nice day all
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 07:00 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday

Good morning everyone, mild again here and another dry day forecast, what a January it's turning out to be.....

I've ordered some wood to be delivered for a couple of garden projects, and although it won't arrive until tomorrow I have plenty of preparation to be getting on with.

Have a good day folks
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 07:56 AM

Good morning all.

Pitch black here to, but dry.

Off to the shops in Town at 8am, then onto the Hairdressers, have all my Bonnet cut off.

Nothing else planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 08:28 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Quite mild and dry here.

A sad day, the second biggest employer in the village I lived in has gone bust.

Unpaid debts following the collapse of Carillion, the big Government Contractor.

80 jobs gone already, another 340 at risk.

I have still got the heavy cold, so will be taking it easy today.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 08:31 AM

Good Morning all,

Friends calling by at 10:00am and we are going out for the day. Not sure where - depends what the weather goblins throw at us.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 10:13 AM

Good morning everyone it's very dark here again.

Lots to do today. I managed to get the leaves up at the front of the house and to clean the windows yesterday before it turns colder.

I notice the wood pigeons are destroying my purple sprouting broccoli and I need to rig up some netting to protect it.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 10:52 AM

Good morning all bright, sunny and mild here.

Lots of little jobs to catch up on today.

Enjoy your day everyone
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 11:25 AM

Morning all. Not bad here today. Rescued to a few rose blooms from last week's anniversary bunch. The don't look bad with a bit of greenery from the garden. Later on I will wiz round the bedrooms with the duster and vacuum. Coffee time first though. Have a good day.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 11:29 AM

OK - guess which daft old besom has the day wrong? It is tomorrow I am meeting my friends! This means I have a whole, unexpected, spare day to play with ... hmm ... should I be good and do some housework, should I be healthy and go for a long walk, should I be lazy and lounge on the sofa with a good book, or should I be wicked and go back to playing in the craft room?

I need tea and a think!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 11:45 AM

Good morning all. Have my lovely manicure lady arriving shortly she tells me she has some new colours and floral patterns if I am interested. INTERESTED ? I'm out of my mind excited really looking forward to 11am.

After that I'll be waving my hands at anyone I see

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top