Join for free
Page 9 of 12 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 12:53 AM

Re: Earrings on men.

I have decided I don't much like to see earrings on men, it makes them look vain .
I liked them when I was young and going through my Heathcliff phase

When my son went to University he acquired an earing and eyebrow ring which I was quick to admire It wasn't 'cool' having a mother's approval and once he returned home they disappeared.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
So have you really got a pony tail then Judsy?
I used to have in the seventies cos of my long hair. That's before the yuppies stole the idea of course with their silly little ponytails.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I used to have in the seventies cos of my long hair. That's before the yuppies stole the idea of course with their silly little ponytails.

Ooer, I am surprised Judsy.
Never would have put you down as a long haired, earing wearing trend setter.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Ooer, I am surprised Judsy.
Never would have put you down as a long haired, earing wearing trend setter.
Are you saying you would hold him up as a long haired, earring wearing trend setter???

I wouldn't dare comment one way or the other about Judd's appearance, then or now. Amal wouldn't take it lightly.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Are you saying you would hold him up as a long haired, earring wearing trend setter???

I wouldn't dare comment one way or the other about Judd's appearance, then or now. Amal wouldn't take it lightly.
I wonder if Judd Clooney will get the twins Ella and Alexander’s ears pierced?!!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 03:41 PM

Earrings and tattoos on men don't do it for me
I like earrings on women but really don't like to see a woman with tattois, personally I don't get why people want to permanently mark their skin. I bet if we were born covered on tattoos people would want to have them removed lol
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 04:04 PM

Oh Dear, You'd all hate my partner then. He has a wee gold stud in his left ear, his thick dark wavy hair is over his shoulders, worn tied back for work and mostly loose the rest of the time. He's 6ft of muscle and he calls himself my Toy Boy....No Tattoos though.
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Oh Dear, You'd all hate my partner then. He has a wee gold stud in his left ear, his thick dark wavy hair is over his shoulders, worn tied back for work and mostly loose the rest of the time. He's 6ft of muscle and he calls himself my Toy Boy....No Tattoos though.
I wouldn't hate him!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
The LEFT ear you say? Aha, I see!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
The LEFT ear you say? Aha, I see!
I can assure you there's nothing limp wristed about my Hunky Dunky.

He's more 16th century Highland Warrior type.

Page 9 of 12 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top