Join for free
Page 7 of 13 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2020, 11:52 PM

Re: Ghislaine Maxwell arrested

Epstein cannot defend himself (for obvious reasons) so it will be very interesting if Ghislaine Maxwell was to say the girls were never forced into anything, they were paid to have sex with people ('clients'), they was lavished with gifts and lived an entitled lifestyle and that they were free to leave anytime they wanted. Granted such a statement would not work in her favour but it would light a firework under the testimonies of the girls who are making all the accusations. It would come down to their word against Ghislaine Maxwell's.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 05:32 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I thought it was less to do with her age and more to do with her accusing the group of forcing her to have sex with Andrew.

I was wondering what Ghislaine had been doing all these years when the Maxwell clan should have lost all their money after appropriating pension funds. Turns out her dad set up an offshore trust fund in a tax haven for her. I guess it wasn't enough.
She was in London .
Free to run away if she wished .
Personally I think being paid $15k to have sex with that cheapskate disgusting sweat bucket Andrew was too low .
But what the heck $15k is $15k .

I too was surprised to hear that GM had a trust fund of £80k a year income from a trust fund.( how huge is that trust fund to generate £80,000 a year ? )

Of course this is just pocket money in her lifestyle standards .

What people will do for money and status.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 05:52 AM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
Well it looks like I going to have to buy more popcorn and lager, this is going to run and run.
I do feel sorry for her Maj though, her husband not in good health it would seem, her country in lockdown, her grandson in the states causing problems and now her son in trouble with the law.
I don’t feel sympathy for a woman who has lived a pampered privileged lifestyle for nearly a century .
A woman who has heaped totally undeserved honours on her worthless son Andrew and has made him to some extent what he is an entitled arrogant boor.
Her grandson suffers from the same problems - he’s basically a 35 year old spoilt brat.
Yes her husband is in poor health he’s 99 years old he’s hardly likely to be in tip top form.
Her country in lockdown and what have they done for it ?
Walked around Windsor castle For the NHS?
Oh yes said well meet again .
( not literally of course)
VictoriaG
Andalucia, Spain
VictoriaG is female 

05-07-2020, 08:46 AM

What a world. I believe, everyone irrespective of status and wealth, should face consequences of their actions. It should be the same for those, being or to be prosecuted, to face the penalty as for Mr Ordinary. The law is the law, no exceptions. Let us see what happens.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 08:49 AM

The law isn’t always just though is it.

A rule for some a different rule for some others..we live in a corrupt society.
What power do we have...we have to go with the system.
VictoriaG
Andalucia, Spain
VictoriaG is female 

05-07-2020, 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
If anyone wants to hear more of the details, there's a documentary series called "Filthy Rich" on netflix.
Watched it the other day. I have never been interested in any of the goings on of the rich and famous but this has caught my eye. Documentary well done!
VictoriaG
Andalucia, Spain
VictoriaG is female 

05-07-2020, 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->

So true Pauline. Unfortunately!
Agent
north east
Agent is male  Agent has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
The death of her father is --- interesting --- in itself.
Her fathers family history in Nazi concentration camps is also worth looking at
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 09:39 AM

From photos of her she certainly is a dog.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->

Close, but no ceegar. We have to USE the system.

Page 7 of 13 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top