Join for free
Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2020, 12:28 PM

Re: Are we really Overpopulated?

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Fortunately Donkeyman territories overlap.....Small furry rodents and insects are not on a human diet so most animals don't need to worry....

No living thing ever 'Contributes' to the planet Donkeyman, but completes a cycle through death and gets recycled. It's waste products provide nutrients and food for growing stuff which is then either eaten by something else or takes in carbon dioxide and produces oxygen. Just one big circle...Any imbalances will be evened out by nature. Things die in hard times (even humans) and flourish in good times.
It depends what country you live in when it comes to small furry
or even small scaly OGF!!
Donkeyman! 😋😋
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2020, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Are you a believer in "Matter can neither be created nor destroyed" OGF?
Big question for a Sunday morning Ted....And I think the answer lies outside my area of expertise.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2020, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Glad to see you agree with my last post OGF!
Thats what l mean by contributing to the planet, l suppose l should
have said replace instead?
I often say that the only time the rich ever give anything away is
when they peg off?😃😃😃
Donkeyman!
Yes Donkeyman I've re-read your post a couple of times and see where you are coming from.

Considering the rich.....The waste products their bodies have produced throughout their lives is valuable to something Donkeyman.....
So they have indeed given something away and not realised it...

Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top