Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2020, 03:42 PM

Re: Coronavirus : Face masks to be compulsory for hospital visitors, patients and staff

Hi

Others have been doing this for a while and they have sourced them.

We have not, that is the difference.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2020, 03:45 PM

Re: Coronavirus : Face masks to be compulsory for hospital visitors, patients and staff

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Ebay, Boots, completecareshop.co, LOADS of places.

Hi

Nope, insufficient supplies.

Many on sale are not compliant and many simply cannot afford to buy them.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2020, 03:53 PM

This was sent to me by an American friend ...

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	facemasks.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	12867  
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2020, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Nope, insufficient supplies.

Many on sale are not compliant and many simply cannot afford to buy them.
NO shortage of supplies. And those who can't afford to buy them have a simple solution.

Don't use public transport.

Sorted.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2020, 04:19 PM

Aye,I've contacted local Boots,Dicksons & Loyds Chemists...They all have them,different prices...will My specs steam up wearing them?..will find out on Monday..don't intend using public transport but will use them now & then when shopping on Main St....Ta.

Why was this thread changed from Health to Politics I wonder?
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2020, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Aye,I've contacted local Boots,Dicksons & Loyds Chemists...They all have them,different prices...will My specs steam up wearing them?..will find out on Monday..don't intend using public transport but will use them now & then when shopping on Main St....Ta.

Why was this thread changed from Health to Politics I wonder?
I wonder, too, since the "Face Coverings" thread was left in Health .....
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2020, 05:14 PM

Widespread face mask use could make facial recognition less accurate, never fear Chinese have the technology.

https://gcn.com/articles/2020/06/03/...masks.aspx?m=2

As if we don't have enough confusion about them.

In April, researchers posted an image dataset to GitHub featuring 1,200 pictures culled from Instagram selfies.
Scary, wonder if they had to notify those whose selfies were used?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top