Join for free
Page 10 of 31 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 02:24 PM

Re: Flirting before bonding on this site

Originally Posted by May ->
FLIRTING!! who..where?..how very dare They.. ..I used to have a wee flirt with a funny Member who no longer posts until He found out I was old enough to be His Mum ..I miss Him.
Not to worry May, I am old enough to be everybody's mum.

Just keep on flirting May....the young ones are very exciting and ready to have a little fun....

To me, young, is anybody under 95
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Very wise .... there must be loads who get their fingers burnt.
True. Personally I just don't see the point.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
I've been on this forum for two months, mostly observing the interaction of both males and females. I like what I see for the most part. There seems to be genuine flirting, caring, concern and bonding between members. The women make me smile with the teasing among themselves, and the support they offer up when the guys begin trying their hand at flirting is part of what makes this forum work.

Over 50, or 60, or 70 doesn't slow us down at connecting in all the ways that make for warm and geniune relationships.

Do you agree? Care to share anything, because I've got the time to be entertained.
Great thread RightNow...

I love interacting with the females, they are fun and loving.
I also love flirting with the men, they are good sports and know it is not serious or to break up their marriages....but, I have to be in a certain mood to flirt....

I have been on a lot of forums and this is one of the best, with the nicest members...
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
He doesn't waste any time.
You wasted too much.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

04-09-2018, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
A bit of flirty banter is fun and totally ok in my book.

It's when folk post about having an orgasm makes my skin crawl...tmi!!!
Oh don't let it bother you Ruthio...I said it in the "heat of the moment" as Longdogs and Floyd were getting me all charged up and I guess I just wanted to shock everyone. I don't usually talk like that, you know me, when have I ever said that, except ONCE?

Like, I am a single woman and I don't know about other single girls, but I can get all charged up. It's what happens when a woman has been alone for a long time and doesn't get "any"... We get carried away.

It will probably be another year before I ever talk like that again, and I will go in the dungeon to do it, hahahaha

(and PS: I am a very modern woman, nudity or talking of sex in any capacity, doesn't both me, I am very open)
But I respect you Ruthio...and your opinion about it. I will get Morty to get out the whip and hit me with it every once in a while to keep me in line.....
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
They look alien to me.
They can be very BIG
Dave H
United Kingdom
Dave H is male  Dave H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
They can be very BIG
They can be...if your lucky
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

04-09-2018, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
One guy got so smitten he packed, ready to leave his wife. A few other chaps all discovered they were been played off against each other when they happened to swap PMs. Very messy.
Wow! I am thinking hard Morty,
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

04-09-2018, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Dave H ->
They can be...if your lucky
They look horrible.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Oh don't let it bother you Ruthio...I said it in the "heat of the moment" as Longdogs and Floyd were getting me all charged up and I guess I just wanted to shock everyone. I don't usually talk like that, you know me, when have I ever said that, except ONCE?

Like, I am a single woman and I don't know about other single girls, but I can get all charged up. It's what happens when a woman has been alone for a long time and doesn't get "any"... We get carried away.

It will probably be another year before I ever talk like that again, and I will go in the dungeon to do it, hahahaha

(and PS: I am a very modern woman, nudity or talking of sex in any capacity, doesn't both me, I am very open)
But I respect you Ruthio...and your opinion about it. I will get Morty to get out the whip and hit me with it every once in a while to keep me in line.....
You make me sound like Mary Whitehouse!!
Nothing could be further from the truth!
But your last suggestion?
That will cause total havoc

Page 10 of 31 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top