Join for free
Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 08:56 AM

Re: The PM system

I wasn't scared either till they mentioned the guillotine

Very rarely pm...
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 10:39 AM

I don't wish to receive PMs so have blocked them.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 11:16 AM

It always makes me smile when you look at ‘Who’s Online’ and you see ‘Private Messaging’ against someone’s name. You look down further and find another member with ‘Private Messaging’ against their name. This facility is usually going frantically if a ‘fracas’ is occurring on a thread.

Sometimes, you can see which ladies and men are messaging each other!

Oooh....it all happens in this sleepy ole town!
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
It always makes me smile when you look at ‘Who’s Online’ and you see ‘Private Messaging’ against someone’s name. You look down further and find another member with ‘Private Messaging’ against their name. This facility is usually going frantically if a ‘fracas’ is occurring on a thread.

Well I''ll be blowed Art. After all these years of just looking at the home page for topics, I now find this has been going on all the time. It's another world
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 03:05 PM

Hahaha!! You nosy devil!!!

The other day exactly that was happening, I looked to see who was doing what (as you say) and sure enough x was private messaging.
I thought to myself oh gawd now I'm for it!!
But it wasn't for me at all!

Never assume anything!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 03:07 PM

Is this a bad time to say whenever I jog off from my computer for a bit I go into my PMs so it looks like I'm sending one. ...for ages and ages.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 03:32 PM

Never would have thought much about this until you pointed it out to me. So, there is no privacy here, either? I will try it, and when I see Artangel in "Who's Online" I will know you are playing Match Game.
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
I have my PM system shut off for a while....I heard that someone was trying to reach me and thought it was just "them" that I had closed off.
Not true!

I just shut it off completely for a little while (to everyone), so please don't feel I am shunning you. I wouldn't do that for the world, I am just dealing with something at the moment and can't deal with PM.s

(No sugar, I am not dealing with a broken heart....)
Blue x
I am glad to hear that your heart isn't broken .
Two broken heart from the same
person . That would not be acceptable !!!
US Canadian's would join together and kick butt .

Sometime we need our own space, to reflex on certain situation .
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Hahaha!! You nosy devil!!!

The other day exactly that was happening, I looked to see who was doing what (as you say) and sure enough x was private messaging.
I thought to myself oh gawd now I'm for it!!
But it wasn't for me at all!

Never assume anything!
Sometimes, looking on there is far more riveting than reading the threads!

Ooooh, That reminds me, l must wash my net curtains!
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 04:45 PM

Sometimes, looking on there is far more riveting than reading the threads!

Ooooh, That reminds me, l must wash my net curtains!
Awful things nets.
Hate them, but necessary, as we're so near the pavement in the front.
We're doing away with ours now and having cafe style shutters fitted

Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top