Join for free
Page 16 of 66 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 > Last »
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2018, 11:07 AM

Re: Not going too well for Brexit!!!

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Typical Frog bluster.

Proud as a strutting peacock now; white flags will be waving when they realise they've lost their tourism and wine exports!

The Frogs have always been like that. Sad people.
JBR, I have worked and lived in France (and Germany and The Netherlands) and found them no different to any other people, they just want to work and look after their family.

Obviously, as with all nations there will be bigots (although I never came across any) and those who can not and will not accept that who ever they are we are the same.

Calling them childish names doesn't make that person any better and just shows that they require a few more brain cells than 2. Calling them sad people reminds me of that other prat Trump
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 03:50 PM

Strangely, I find myself agreeing with them!

BTW, Joe, I would have thought you'd be more a Grauniad person than an 'Independent' follower.

On the other hand, does The Morning Star still publish?
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 06:24 PM

Nothing that was not expected, the Euroborg continue to do everything in their power to overturn a democratic vote, they have form.

So if they dont want to try and find a solution not mch else we can do except go it alone.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Nothing that was not expected, the Euroborg continue to do everything in their power to overturn a democratic vote, they have form.

So if they dont want to try and find a solution not mch else we can do except go it alone.
Thank you so much for knackering what little pension and future I have left.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 06:46 PM

Well of course the EU and its individual countries will do everything they can to prevent Brexit happening or to make it fail, as the last thing they want is for Britain to leave the EU, or for her to be successful if she does

You see, there are only 12 net contributors to the EU out of the membership of 28 countries, and Britain is the second highest

That's the simple mathematics of it, not to mention that if Britain were to be successful it would encourage other countries to leave

refs; Bloomberg 2015 & Quotulatiousness 1016
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 06:55 PM

[QUOTE=Purwell;1522525]Thank you so much for knackering what little pension and future I have left.[/QUOTE
Pray tell how i have done that ? Chequers is a remainer report, had no hand in it bonny lad.

Perhaps you have a better way ?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Perhaps you should have pulled your finger out years ago?
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
You're not important

You should have made more of yourself!

Anyway, we can expect an onslaught from Remainers and the EU dictators to overturn Brexit.

WE must NOT let them win. Time to stand up for democracy and for the right of self determination.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Perhaps you should have pulled your finger out years ago?
Why don't you mind your own business.

Page 16 of 66 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top