Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2018, 03:51 PM

honeymoons - how was your one -?

mine was in Canada so we went to the falls for a few days -great fun - we even took friends with us -odd I know
so tell us where yours was '
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2018, 03:54 PM

Re: honeymoons - how was your one -?

Ours was in Jersey in January for two weeks - the weather was lovely throughout.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2018, 03:55 PM

Playa D'en Bossa in Ibiza.

Managed to lose my brand new wedding ring in the swimming pool and had to swim the entire length of it under water in breadths with my hands feeling the bottom of the pool. God was it cold. Night started to fall before I found it. Have never taken it off since.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2018, 04:00 PM

Some lovey dovey threads doing the rounds this week

My wife and I spend two weeks travelling by car around Scotland staying in different hotels each night.

We began at Moffat, taking in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Inverness, Wick, Loch Lomond, Berwick-upon-Tweed, Scarborough and Robin Hood's Bay. Had a lovely, sexy time.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2018, 04:21 PM

We had our Honeymoon at Watergate Bay Hotel, Newquay, Cornwall for 2 weeks, it was beautiful.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2018, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->

My wife and I spend two weeks travelling by car around Scotland staying in different hotels each night.

We began at Moffat, taking in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Inverness, Wick, Loch Lomond, Berwick-upon-Tweed, Scarborough and Robin Hood's Bay. Had a lovely, sexy time.
We did similar after getting married at Gretna Green.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2018, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
We did similar after getting married at Gretna Green.
We got married in Hull beforehand but we popped over to Gretna Green to take a look. Really nice place with all those white cottages.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2018, 04:30 PM

We climbed Snowdon by the easy route on our honeymoon.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2018, 04:31 PM

It was great - we moved into our first home and rarely left the bedroom for long in the entire two weeks.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2018, 04:42 PM

We went to Cornwall to stay in a pub in the village my parents were moving to. The landlady thought we were there for an illicit purpose & gave us a twin room, thinking we weren't married, she had no idea who we were.
We had a good laugh over it & my OH said, "We'll have to tell her who we are, she's got the wrong idea". "Not yet",said I, " Let's have a bit of fun first".
We went down to dinner & let her keep thinking what she was thinking. She was disproving of us, you could tell it in every way. Silly cow! So OH finally told her who we were. Her whole attitude swiftly changed to sweetness & light. "I can make the beds up as a double", she said. We told her it was fine, no need.
After telling her who we were, she couldn't do enough for us, but I never took to her after that & as it was my parents local pub, a short walk from their new bungalow we did see quite a lot of her.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top