Join for free
Page 6 of 17 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 11:43 PM

Re: What's age got to do with it?

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Have been tempted, it certainly gets you noticed and easily washes out have been told.
Cinderella, I wish you would try it, you will be surprised at how much fun you will have. I did the front one day, then I changed my mind so I just put my head a bit under the tap and washed that part out, and re-did it. Nothing to it.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->

Of course I brought the horses as per your request. No hon, no piccies this time. I'll see if I can find a few photos of some of the horses and post them later on...
I was just teasing about the horses Filly, cause we had our cowgirl hats on.....and maybe not a good idea or we might get sacked here for going so far off topic. Have a good night Filly, I won't be on here long...
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Have been tempted, it certainly gets you noticed and easily washes out have been told.
It’s really fun You really should try it. It washes out VERY easily.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

08-09-2018, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
No worries. You could tell I was tired last night too. Check out my spelling?

I’ve got to go up to my parents tomorrow to help them out and it’s a long drive to and from but I’ll dig out my hats in the meantime. I’m not sure how many pics you’ll see with them on my head but I’ve got to show you some of them.

My sister in law custom makes hats for me with a big hole at the back for my hair to fit through which I really appreciate and she’s really quite good at crocheting. She’s self taught.
I’ve probably got about 2 dozen hats or so.

We are going horse back riding next month.
Isn't that amazing that your SIL custom makes your hats...with the hole in the back. what a great idea. Bet she could sell those without much problem, but she would probably not get her money's worth....

I see you are on the forum right now, do you want me to show you how to do the pictures? or wait until Sunday?
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
I had to cancel the church outing for tomorrow. It is going to storm tonight and tomorrow, so more than likely I will either have a migraine, or so much nausea that I won't enjoy myself. I have had nausea all day today, so it gives me a pretty good idea of what tomorrow is going to bring....

Next time I go to shoppers I will see what they're darker colours look like. I may just have to stick with the front when I am colouring as it shows up so nice where I am gray...
Sorry you get such migraines in bad weather. I’ve known others who get this also.

I’d stick with just doing the front anyway. In my opinion, less is best. Over doing it ends up looking desperate for attention. The way you did the pink was perfect. It’s nice seeing different shades and tones. I’d still like to try different types of hair colours just out of sheer curiosity.

They have dark blue and dark pink. Those are the only dark colours I know if in this line.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

08-09-2018, 11:57 PM

Filly, if you want to join in also....we are going to do copying pictures the way I do it. We can go down to the self moderated section so as not to mess up this thread.
https://www.over50sforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=117

So who wants to do it now?
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

08-09-2018, 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Filly, if you want to join in also....we are going to do copying pictures the way I do it. We can go down to the self moderated section so as not to mess up this thread.
Are you going to start a self moderated thread Blue?
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

09-09-2018, 12:00 AM

Yes, come on down now if you want to do it. Follow the link and you will see me down there. You too Filly if you want to learn this.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

09-09-2018, 12:03 AM

Ok, I have started a thread.

https://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?p=1511898
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

09-09-2018, 04:03 PM

My green hair today, with a baseball cap I bought in New York...I don't know if you would really call it a basebal cap, but I don't know what else to call it....

Page 6 of 17 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top