Join for free
Page 9 of 17 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2018, 03:33 PM

Re: What's age got to do with it?

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
And not forgetting my sidekick Filly....we will be hosting a Hallowe'en Party if we can swing it (Family on the Farm)...I only have one in my family and his wife, but I am sure they will be coming, they love BBQ......Everyone in costume, and Filly has already given me my costume, it is a black cat costume with a long black tale, ears and all.....just beautiful. I only have to figure out the whiskers. But I have one of those brooms with straw, so I am going to spray paint 6 of them black, and use them for my whiskers. Better not use crazy glue or I will have whiskers until Hallowe'en 2020.....hhaha

Thanks Filly....

You're welcome, Blue...

OMGosh...I've still got "sidekick" status.

You know what Blue...pipe cleaners would work for whiskers quite well...but you'd still have to figure out how to keep them on...

Thank goodness we've still got lots of time to make plans...but then again, I've found recently that time flies...
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2018, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by Panda ->
I just love the hair colours. I remember years ago my father-in-law having a real go at me because I'd let my hair go grey, in no uncertain words he said there is enough grey in the world, I was quite upset at the time but looked in the mirror and thought he is right I looked really old so went to hairdressers and had lovely light blond put on. God I looked years younger and everyone said how better I looked. Would never ever go grey again.
Hi Panda, I am sorry I missed your post....I have been so busy lately. Thanks for letting us know you like the hair colours, we are so into it.....

I have blonde highlights....I just love highlights and I love all these beautiful tints. Bratti got me into this. I have tried nearly all the colours now.....it is a lot of fun because we can match up with whatever tops we are wearing.....
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2018, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
You're welcome, Blue...

OMGosh...I've still got "sidekick" status.

You know what Blue...pipe cleaners would work for whiskers quite well...but you'd still have to figure out how to keep them on...

Thank goodness we've still got lots of time to make plans...but then again, I've found recently that time flies...
Filly, are you sure it was "sidekick"? I thought they called you my shadow......but hey, I could be wrong, I am all the time, hahahaha.....

The mask is just the eyes, so I have to figure out what to hold those whiskers on with, or I will have to draw them on instead with black eyeliner, but I would rather have either the pipe cleaners or the broom straw....maybe someone will come up with an idea for it.....

Have you thought anymore about the games for the kids, or maybe for us? hahaha

"what's age got to do with it"
"do with it"
Beautiful Filly
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2018, 03:42 PM

Oh yes Bratti, the camera is already all charged up and ready.
We will have lots of pictures, but I doubt my son will want his picture on the forums, but there will be lots of the fire and kids and animals.

Filly and I are going to decorate with pumpkins etc. It will be fun. I have the scarecrows already. I got a deal on some today.....

Remember when we used to bob for apples? We may have something like that for fun as there will be kids and they can get a prize if they get an apple. I could never do that when I was a child, no bobbing for me, I couldn't get one of those apples if my life depended on it....

When I was a kid, my mom was all about having parties for us, with the big galvanized tub with the apples bobbing around, and she always made sure everyone had a good time.
I wish I could remember all the games we had, so we can do them for the kids, there will be teens there as well....

Filly has a large extended family.....and they are all so much fun....

We can still party, what's age got to do with it???

OMGoodness Blue...I remember those Hallowe'en parties we had as kids. I could never bite into an apple either back then... Remember "spin-the-bottle"...at those parties and trying to get the bottle to stop at the person you hoped to kiss? hahaha I do and Gordon was always at the top of my list...

We won't have to go far for hay...hahaha

Any-who...see ya on the flip side.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

14-09-2018, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
OMGoodness Blue...I remember those Hallowe'en parties we had as kids. I could never bite into an apple either back then... Remember "spin-the-bottle"...at those parties and trying to get the bottle to stop at the person you hoped to kiss? hahaha I do and Gordon was always at the top of my list...

We won't have to go far for hay...hahaha

Any-who...see ya on the flip side.
Yes, I remember the spin the bottle. I loved it when I spinned and got the guy I was wanting to kiss. hahaha
Beautiful Filly

14-09-2018, 11:01 PM

Filly, are you sure it was "sidekick"? I thought they called you my shadow......but hey, I could be wrong, I am all the time, hahahaha.....

The mask is just the eyes, so I have to figure out what to hold those whiskers on with, or I will have to draw them on instead with black eyeliner, but I would rather have either the pipe cleaners or the broom straw....maybe someone will come up with an idea for it.....

Have you thought anymore about the games for the kids, or maybe for us? hahaha

"what's age got to do with it"
"do with it"

I think it was "sidekick" as I googled all words with similar meanings and that's the only one that jumps out at me.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2018, 04:04 AM

Yes I remember bobbing for apples. Those were fun times. Your costume sounds great. I’d love to see a pic of you in the rose Gold hair colour. I bet that suites you well. It’s got more shine than the Matt colours.

Hey Filly. A bed sheet sounds good to me.
Small pics are better than no pics.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

15-09-2018, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Yes I remember bobbing for apples. Those were fun times. Your costume sounds great. I’d love to see a pic of you in the rose Gold hair colour. I bet that suites you well. It’s got more shine than the Matt colours.

Hey Filly. A bed sheet sounds good to me.
Small pics are better than no pics.
Hi Bratti,
I will try to remember to do the rose gold this coming week and I'll post a picture. That is the one that everyone likes the best on me. I also got compliments with the silver and purple.

Hey Brat, how about a picture of some of your awesome hats. I got a new hat today, I will have to show it to you, it is so cute (for the fall)......I just don't feel like getting dressed now as I am home and in my nightie for the evening. Going to watch netflix. It is so hot here...and tomorrow is going to be worse. The humidily, hard to believe we are having it so bad.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

15-09-2018, 08:57 PM

I want to show you guys this awesome hat. It is red and black plaid, with pleats and a little peak. It has an immitation black leather band around it....It is for Fall....

sorry, I look terrible, no make up on, hahahaha....

wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

15-09-2018, 08:59 PM

It is from the Gap....

Page 9 of 17 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top