Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2019, 07:09 AM

Good Morning Tuesday !

Good Morning all.

Quite cool here today and a bit damp.

Am going to make up some 'favour boxes' today - ready for a night out on Friday, and then will begin wrapping up gifts. I love doing that!

Have a happy day.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2019, 08:56 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Hi

Good Morning All.

Slightly warmer here.

Washing machine disconnected and moved, shortly to start on the freezer, fridge and cooker ready for the new kitchen floor to be fitted.

Last of the big stuff until after Christmas.

Guy was awake for 30 hours on his journey back, so bad jet lag.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2019, 09:02 AM

Poor Guy - it will take him some time to readjust, Swimmy, but at least he is safely home.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2019, 09:08 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to Silver Tabby and swimfeeders and to all who follow.

It’s a cold morning, but no frost and not raining. A dry day with sunshine for some is the forecast. Maximum temperature 7ºC.

Another day of keeping in the warm for me with some household chores being done.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2019, 09:23 AM

Good morning everybody.

I had a brilliant time at Oswaldthistles Mill yesterday.
The 4 course Christmas lunch was lovely. We had an afternoon of entertainment & I won a box of chocs in one of the games. I also did a bit of shopping in the Mill. I bought a lovely Christmas jumper - red with white polar bears on it. It will come in nicely for the Christmas lunches I'm going to in the next few weeks.

Today is quieter thank goodness - just my aqua fit this afternoon & out with family tonight - Also I must remember to book the car in for a new wing mirror which I smashed on the corner of a stationary lorry on Saturday.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2019, 09:36 AM

Good morning everyone, Have a good day, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2019, 09:46 AM

What a difference a day makes! Yesterday in the south of NSW it set records for the coldest December day but where I live it was just cold and windy 20°C with winds gusting to 40kph and more, Apart from one trip out for a meeting followed by some shopping in the morning I stayed indoors.

Today, on the other hand, it was still windy (up to 25kph winds) but a balmy 27°C so I was able to work in the garden and shed.

Much further south from me the Princes Highway is cut in three places by the Currowan bush fire as it burns toward the coastal communities - still at Emergency level and out of control.

mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2019, 09:57 AM

Good morning - No frost here this morning. It's supermarket shopping day today. It's bound to be busier than usual because of Christmas shoppers. We will be part of the throng too, so I can't really grumble about it.

Got to get extra food in for the family who will be staying with us for a number of days. I'm going to ask them to contribute a bit of time and money into the organising of things this year.

Probably more helping our neighbours set up their new computer this afternoon.

Have the best possible day.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2019, 09:57 AM

Good morning everyone chilly but fine.

I overslept this morning something I never do I was having a strange dream and awoke confused, I need my head to get back to normal

I am now trying to catch up on jobs I like to get done early and wondering if any washing will dry today if I hang it out, the dog towels are mounting up .

Enjoy your day .
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2019, 10:23 AM

Morning Everyone !

Very frosty this morning with the car needing a good scrape to get the ice off the windows. Mrs Bread is doing an extra shift this morning but should be back for lunch.

In the meantime, it's end of year at work and everything needs doing at the last minute to finish things off, so its complete chaos.

Sometimes I wish I could just have an easy life.

3 songs to learn this week for the Christmas Shows, Shakey's Merry Christmas Everyone, Last Christmas by Wham and Fairy Tale of New York by the Pogues. They look easy enough so I'll do them tomorrow evening with a glass of wine.

Just checked my premium bonds and I've won another £50 this month. Well, that's cheered me up

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top