Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2020, 10:08 PM

More Gnomes

The Erotic Gnomes

Claude Moonpenny had a collection of rare, erotic gnomes. He had a few conventional gnomes in his front garden, but the erotic ones were at the back of his house, hidden from public view. Claud’s wife, Marge, didn’t approve of the gnomes.

It had taken Claude many years to amass his collection, and it included pieces from all over the world. Marge dreaded to think how much money her husband had spent on his hobby over the years, and harboured more than a little resentment at having to put up with a threadbare sofa and carpet in her living room, while thousands of pounds worth of obscene, ceramic debauchery was on display outside.

Claude was rearranging his Karma Sutra set when he had his heart attack, and dropped dead amidst a scenario of shameless cavorting. It is probably how he would have wanted to go, but perhaps without a bearded figurine trying to penetrate his left ear.

Erotic gnomery is a very specialized area, and Marge had to do a lot of research to find a market for the unsavoury population of her back garden. Her efforts, though, were rewarded handsomely. It turned out that the “Moonpenny Collection” was renowned and much coveted within erotic gnoming circles, and the news that it was on the market caused something of a feeding frenzy.

The gnomes all went to a very wealthy collector from Amsterdam, in the end. Marge made enough money from the sale to give up her cleaning job, buy a small cottage in the country, and live quite comfortably on what remained.

While Marge could not honestly say that she missed Claude, she could say that she did not miss the gnomes. Nevertheless, she kept one as a memento. That gnome usefully serves as a door stop in her cottage now. Marge did have concerns about the effect its appearance might have on any unprepared visitors to the house, but a sharp tap with a toffee hammer and a small pair of trousers soon fixed that.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2020, 10:10 PM

Re: More Gnomes

Erotic gnomes? Harbal you’ve destroyed gnomes for me forever!
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2020, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Erotic gnomes? Harbal you’ve destroyed gnomes for me forever!
Don't be so hasty, Minx, gnomes give a lot of pleasure to some people.

And, sometimes, to each other.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2020, 10:27 PM

We had a wonderful Gnome adventure on here a couple of years back - will see if I can find a link.

Great story, Harbal, more please!
Harbal
South Yorkshire

07-12-2020, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
We had a wonderful Gnome adventure on here a couple of years back - will see if I can find a link.
That sounds interesting.

more please!
I wrote that a while back, and posted it on another forum. My other gnome story reminded me of it, so I rehashed it a bit.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2020, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Don't be so hasty, Minx, gnomes give a lot of pleasure to some people.

And, sometimes, to each other.
Ok, I’ll give it another shot!
Harbal
South Yorkshire

07-12-2020, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Ok, I’ll give it another shot!
That's the spirit, Minx, but just proceed with caution.
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2020, 12:23 PM

I once knew a skint Gnome called Honey, so named because she had ... wait for it ... No Money.

Did Claude ever get a visit from the Gnome Office?

David Bowie sang a song about Gnomes did he not?

Anyway, enough of that; 'twas another enjoyable story.
Maver-rik
London. England
Maver-rik is female  Maver-rik has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2020, 12:41 PM

Really enjoyed that, my admiration for your writings gnomes no bounds
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2020, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
The Erotic Gnomes

Claude Moonpenny had a collection of rare, erotic gnomes. He had a few conventional gnomes in his front garden, but the erotic ones were at the back of his house, hidden from public view. Claud’s wife, Marge, didn’t approve of the gnomes.

It had taken Claude many years to amass his collection, and it included pieces from all over the world. Marge dreaded to think how much money her husband had spent on his hobby over the years, and harboured more than a little resentment at having to put up with a threadbare sofa and carpet in her living room, while thousands of pounds worth of obscene, ceramic debauchery was on display outside.

Claude was rearranging his Karma Sutra set when he had his heart attack, and dropped dead amidst a scenario of shameless cavorting. It is probably how he would have wanted to go, but perhaps without a bearded figurine trying to penetrate his left ear.

Erotic gnomery is a very specialized area, and Marge had to do a lot of research to find a market for the unsavoury population of her back garden. Her efforts, though, were rewarded handsomely. It turned out that the “Moonpenny Collection” was renowned and much coveted within erotic gnoming circles, and the news that it was on the market caused something of a feeding frenzy.

The gnomes all went to a very wealthy collector from Amsterdam, in the end. Marge made enough money from the sale to give up her cleaning job, buy a small cottage in the country, and live quite comfortably on what remained.

While Marge could not honestly say that she missed Claude, she could say that she did not miss the gnomes. Nevertheless, she kept one as a memento. That gnome usefully serves as a door stop in her cottage now. Marge did have concerns about the effect its appearance might have on any unprepared visitors to the house, but a sharp tap with a toffee hammer and a small pair of trousers soon fixed that.
Super story, Harbal. I have gnomes, but no erotic ones. I hate them, but my (so called) friends thought it funny to keep buying them for me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top