Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2019, 12:28 AM

Good Morning Sunday!

Good Morning everyone!

Did you all remember to adjust your clocks? I don't have any so no worries here! Well - the PC has one - but it does itself.

Rumour has it that the Yorkshire Monsoon Season may end today. Hope so - I quite like rain - but enough is enough.

Am reclaiming the Sitting Room today - should be done in a couple of hours - and then I am doing absolutely nothing!

Have a fun day.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2019, 06:45 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday!

Hi

Good Morning All.

Still dark, but no rain or wind.

A busy day. Bob the Builder is here later, working in the kitchen.

I have to clear everything out, loads of dust will be made, then the big clean up tonight.

Have a good day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2019, 08:51 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ Silver Tabby and swimfeeders and to all who may follow.

Cold here this morning. The forecast is for it to be fine and dry with long sunny spells. Maximum daytime temperature 12ºC. With an overnight temperature of -1ºC there could be patchy frost in the morning – winter has arrived!

It would appear that the clock on Over50sForum hasn't been put back though, not on my screen anyway. It shows I posted an hour into the future – creepy!

Nothing whatsoever planned for today other than keeping in the warm!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2019, 08:59 AM

Good morning - Clocks were done before going to bed last night (apart from the one in the car).

It's dry and bright out there and I'll soon be going up the ladder to put the cladding back on that the previous night's wind took off.

A cycle ride to see my brother this afternoon.

Have a good day.
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2019, 09:15 AM

Good morning all from a cold but sunny South West Midlands it is so nice to see the sun again. Just got my Sunday lunch to do, I do like a Sunday roast. Have a good day everybody.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2019, 09:28 AM

Morning all, it’s lovely and sunny today, I think I have webbed feet from yesterday’s downpour
A chill out day today, going to see some relatives and drop off a birthday card, have a good day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2019, 09:32 AM

Good morning everyone

Webbed feet here too Primus....blimey it really rained in Yorkshire.

Off to my daughter's today...not sure what I'll be doing later...nothing arranged as yet.

Have a good day all.

Oops just remembered the rugby....don't forget the rugby good luck Wales. It would be great to have an all British final.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2019, 09:40 AM

Good morning everyone a beautiful sunny morning .I am surrounded by new lakes with gulls swimming on them, I hope the water goes down soon.

I got the spare bedroom bookshelves tidied yesterday and can now bring down the files one at time into the warm sitting room to sort out, I nice little job for cold wet days.
I want to buy some plastic wallets and sort out a box of photographs too splitting them into separate people/dogs then all will be tidy .

Enjoy your day
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2019, 09:55 AM

Good morning all, have a good day stay warm and dry and above safe and well. God bless.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2019, 10:05 AM

Good morning all.

Nice and sunny here.

Yes I remembered to put the clocks back, did them last night.

Nothing planned for today.

Have a nice day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top