Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 03:24 PM

Re: Full frontal nudity on telly? Why not!

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Collecting postage stamps will not help.

Neither will digging a hole.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Another concern..why would you be eyeing up his meat n veg...or a hedgehog....maybe it turns you on,or maybe it could make a man feel less inadequate about his own,"tackle"after seeing how poorly equipped some of the men are... ""..
I watched it in the company of a male friend to see how it worked. So my answer to your criticism is that's exactly how the contestants choose , based on which meat and two veg or alternatively hedgehog turns them on , which the viewer at home is given full frontal views of also . Can't avoid it.
What thoroughly low standards these contestants must have if that's all they want out of a date !Gross!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Full Frontal Nude live from the House of Commons.

Boris ans Abbott naked.

Yuk

Abbott naked? I can't unthink that now.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
I watched it in the company of a male friend to see how it worked. So my answer to your criticism is that's exactly how the contestants choose , based on which meat and two veg or alternatively hedgehog turns them on , which the viewer at home is given full frontal views of also . Can't avoid it.
What thoroughly low standards these contestants must have if that's all they want out of a date !Gross!

I think they are a lot more open these days,Zuleika ...each to their own........but agree with you about the low standards..
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 03:49 PM

Neither will digging a hole.
Wot hole?

You've totally lost me now!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

25-10-2019, 03:56 PM

Wot hole?

You've totally lost me now!

Good!!....that makes a change!......
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 04:08 PM

Good!!....that makes a change!......
Aah!
Use of the word dig! Nice one.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 04:29 PM

Not part of our regular viewing (cos it's a load of - well it's a load of something) but I wonder if any folk here have encountered "Naked Attraction" on channel 4 television.

Here's the Wiki description ---- . Naked Attraction is a British television dating game show, broadcast on Channel 4, in which a clothed person selects one contestant to date from six naked people, whose bodies and then faces are gradually revealed through successive rounds, from the feet up.

Once those six have been whittled down to two, the person deciding then appears nude to select one of them for a fully clothed date.

Yup! Stark boll*ck nekeed! Fellas showing their meat and two veg, laydeees often shown with hedgehogs in a most inappropriate place.

Google "naked attraction channel 4" to see details.

What struck me is how poorly equipped the men seem to be.
Stop showing off!!
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 04:37 PM

Some things are best covered up.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 05:01 PM

When I have occasionally come across this it's enough to make your stomach turn. The human body and studio lights do not go well together.

The whole programme is demeaning, humiliating and revolting. The bodies displayed like meat at a butchers. It sums it up that these couples never stay together after the "date". If they do more than one date then one or other ends up feeling insecure as the other loses interest.

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top