Join for free
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

30-04-2012, 09:14 AM

Re: Election tomorrow - who would you vote for and why!

UKIP are almost as bad as the BNP, in my opinion!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2012, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by Willow ->
UKIP are almost as bad as the BNP, in my opinion!
In what way Willow?..
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2012, 09:40 AM

Perhaps at the next election instead of choosing the 'least worst option' the majority of the population expressed their real feelings by spoiling their ballot papers it would give the greedy self centred politicians something to think about.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2012, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
In what way Willow?..
Because Barry - they're a bunch of 'Fascists' without the courage of their convictions to say so.

Meg darlin' if everyone spoilt their ballot the present bunch would stay in power for another five years.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2012, 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Because Barry - they're a bunch of 'Fascists' without the courage of their convictions to say so.

Meg darlin' if everyone spoilt their ballot the present bunch would stay in power for another five years.
But it would show that people are not happy with what is happening in politics Joe and could, only could not would, make them see sense.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2012, 08:18 AM

Well Bob, do you want to comment now??? - Both the Tories and the Con-Dems have been 'hammered' at the ballot box - do you want to give us your opinion as to why this would be???
Terencefw.GC1
walsall. uk
Terencefw.GC1 is male  Terencefw.GC1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2012, 07:23 PM

ukip - apart from the obvious stand on the EU, what else do they stand for. i'm curious!
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2012, 01:14 AM

Well, you won't like this, and I don't doubt there will be a roar of disapproval, but I've never voted once in my life!

Why? Because each and every one of them are bent, money-grabbing opportunists and don't give a stuff about what the man on the street wants.

It's just a pity that the population hasn't yet realised that, and decided to withhold their own vote.

Picture the scene. General Election Day and the votes are read out:

Conservatives - 0
Labour - 0
LibDem - 0
UKIP - 0

All other parties - 0

What would they do then? Anarchy? No. Who would run the country? Does it really matter?

Of course every country needs leadership, that's logical, but who the heck do you trust?
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2012, 07:25 AM

Joe, that was not elections that was just some people dropping in to put a tick in a bov, 30% turn out!!! It looks like only the Labour voters turned out. lol

Mollie, I think you should be ashamed not to have voted, people gave their lives to get women the vote. Even if you do not approve of any of the candidates you should always use your vote even if you only spoil the paper vote, it is a sign of protest.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

05-05-2012, 07:31 AM

Joe, that was not elections that was just some people dropping in to put a tick in a bov, 30% turn out!!! It looks like only the Labour voters turned out. lol

Yes Bob, I wonder why that is??? - Even members of his own party don't trust and don't like Cameron. Are we about to see a 'Coup de etat' within the Tory party???

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top