Join for free
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2012, 05:35 PM

Employment Rights.

Now the Tories are crawling out of the wood-work and declaring themselves to be the enemy of the working class as I and many others like me always knew them to be. The virulent Nazi 'right' want the employment rights I and others before me fought long and hard to wrench from the Government abolished so that they can hire and fire at will. So now we all know where the Tories are coming from - from where they've always come from - the gutter and the manure pile!!!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2012, 05:37 PM

Re: Employment Rights.

Well Geoff....That'll be the Gun Loaded. I'll sit on the Side and see who gets hit after the Trigger is Pulled. lol. lol.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2012, 06:55 PM

Uncle Joe, how can you say such nasty things about a government which has recently reduced the top rate of income tax by 5p and, at the same time, changed the rules on tax allowances for pensioners so that they don't benefit from the increase in tax-free allowance. Shame on you !
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2012, 07:10 PM

Why would anyone want to sack a worker? Maybe it's all to do with this other thread...

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthre...629#post191629

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top