Join for free
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 > Last »
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2015, 10:21 PM

Pee in the sink?

Well, I'm on a water meter now so I was wondering should I pee in the bathroom sink rather than use the toilet? I mean I can turn the tap on to flush and save a few gallons of water.

Wotcha fink?
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2015, 10:25 PM

Re: Pee in the sink?

your house ... your sink ... your rules ... as long as you can reach ... why not ? Don't forget to pour bleach down though !!!!
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2015, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
your house ... your sink ... your rules ... as long as you can reach ... why not ? Don't forget to pour bleach down though !!!!
OH good. I'll carry on then .
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2015, 10:34 PM

whatever !!!!
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2015, 10:42 PM

FROM BBC SITE>

University students are being urged to urinate in the shower in a bid to save water.
The Go with the Flow campaign is the brainchild of students Debs Torr and Chris Dobson, from the University of East Anglia (UEA) in Norwich.
They want the university's 15,000 students to take their first wee of the day while having their morning shower.
Mr Dobson, 20, said the idea could "save enough water to fill an Olympic-sized swimming pool 26 times".
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2015, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Well, I'm on a water meter now so I was wondering should I pee in the bathroom sink rather than use the toilet? I mean I can turn the tap on to flush and save a few gallons of water.

Wotcha fink?
It's your house, you make the rules, as myrtle said the sink will need regular cleaning or it will smell like a urinal.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2015, 10:48 PM

Funnily enough MKJ
We have not long moved into a lovely ground floor apartment here in Rhos On Sea,
North Wales.

For the first time ever we have a pesky water meter.

It looks at the moment like our bills are going to be in the region of £30 a month.

Regarding your rather uncouth pleb manners though.

I am far too much of a Gentleman with good manners to pee in the sink,
but we do follow this rule.

If it's yellow, let it mellow..
If it's brown, flush it down.

I hope that this helps!
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2015, 10:52 PM

It was common practice with my in law neighbours to pee in the drain outside in the back yard .
They were not to bothered who saw them ,

So if you go outside you would nt use any water to flush at all
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

09-02-2015, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Funnily enough MKJ
We have not long moved into a lovely ground floor apartment here in Rhos On Sea, North Wales.
This is near Colwyn Bay
For the first time ever we have a pesky water meter.

It looks at the moment like our bills are going to be in the region of £30 a month.

Regarding your rather uncouth pleb manners though.

I am too much of a Gentleman with good manners to pee in the sink,
but we do follow this rule.

If it's yellow, let it mellow..
If it's brown, flush it down.

I hope that this helps!
Good advice that but ... what if it is green?
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2015, 10:53 PM

Throw up?

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top