Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
marilyno07
Gloucestershire
marilyno07 is female  marilyno07 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2011, 09:42 AM

Re: Filling up holes

I now have more holes in my hallway wall. I had a day off work and wanted to cover up the existing holes (from previous pictures). Well, the new pics I put up looked awful so had to take them down - no more holes. Finally, I found two very large pictures and put them up - they covered all the holes and dont look too bad. By the time my husband came home from work he was none the wiser about all the holes behind these pics.
FridgeMagnet
Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park
FridgeMagnet is male  FridgeMagnet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2011, 01:10 PM

A bit bored, so resurrecting another ancient thread.
When my daughter & SiL separated. He took the TV with him (it was his, anyway) Only thing was, it a 52" FST and was fixed to the wall with a cantilever bracket. And it left eight huge damned great holes. So my daughter just put a huge poster over them.
We will fix it eventually, if we can get the huge plastic raw plugs out of the wall.
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2011, 09:50 PM

Have you tried putting a screw back into rawplug and then pulling them out? if that does not work and they are too hard or tight in then file down the edges and fill like a hole, or put a longer screw/nail inside and tap the rawplug further into the wall then fill.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top