Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2019, 12:24 PM

Re: Boris

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Is this the same man of principle who lied to millions of students about their loans ?

Has he??? - Until he becomes Prime Minister and carries out the policy we cannot say.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2019, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Has he??? - Until he becomes Prime Minister and carries out the policy we cannot say.
Ha ha ha thats hilarious.

It was in his manifesto then he said it was only an aspiration. This was after he was grandstanding and talking out of his ar$e at Glastonbury - the only time he has ever left North London.

You don't have to be a prime minister to be a compulsive liar - labour have been doing this for years, through every election they lost since lying war criminal Blair and his sidekicks Campbell and Brown.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2019, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Ha ha ha thats hilarious.

It was in his manifesto then he said it was only an aspiration. This was after he was grandstanding and talking out of his ar$e at Glastonbury - the only time he has ever left North London.

You don't have to be a prime minister to be a compulsive liar - labour have been doing this for years, through every election they lost since lying war criminal Blair and his sidekicks Campbell and Brown.

And that evil witch May and her whole Cabinet haven't lied, and lied, and lied again - the whole scumbag 'nasty party' is permeated with them.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2019, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Somehow, I think British politics is likely to change in the not too distant future. Was it Vince Cable who quite recently suggested leaders of political parties to be 'Big Business Bosses' and not elected MP's ?
Whilst I have no respect for Cable, this point is probably well made.

Big Business leaders are undoubtedly good managers and organisers. Otherwise, they would not have developed such successful businesses.

That skill is something sadly lacking amongst our present politicians, I think most would agree.

However, if we are to remain a democracy, our MPs must be elected by the populace. How we could achieve both is a good question.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2019, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Ye gods I hope not, the man is a complete buffoon as is that prat JRM. Either of those two get in and I resign my membership...
I don't think he is planning on staying!

He has moved a substance amount of his finances to germany, and obtained german citizenship/dual nationality for his children.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

We need to change things.

I don't want another Eton educated privileged prat.
Quite.
However what are the alternatives ?
There don't seem to be any .
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

05-01-2019, 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Quite.
However what are the alternatives ?
There don't seem to be any .

Neither Jeremy Corbyn or John McDonnell were educated at Eton.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Wonder if he will become the next leader of Conservative Party ?
I would have said No until today.
Now it looks as though it might be a distinct possibility...
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 02:56 PM

Boris for PM?...aye,just what this Country needs..another eejit....gawd help Us
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 03:34 PM

Hi

What a choice we have.

Boris and his Eton mates or Corbyn and Abbott.

We do not deserve either.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top