Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2019, 09:42 AM

Re: Roast Chicken with Polenta and Wild Mushroom Sauce

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Absolutely Longdogs. We would be happy to treat you to a good old "nosh" - home cooked/ or restaurant - and show you around Sydney.
Very nice of you old sport. I think our travelling days are over though unless we win the Euro Millions, then we can travel first class
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2019, 11:47 PM

Fingers crossed. Never say never.
😉

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	65830387.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	9402   Click image for larger version

Name:	operahousevideothumb.png
Views:	195
Size:	302.4 KB
ID:	9403  
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2019, 01:10 AM

Hmm. OK. Well Bratti I have an album of random pictures on here. No specific subject. Check them out if you like. Or do you mean pictures of food I've cooked?..Ploize exploine.😊
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2019, 04:18 AM

Hahaha. Its all good Summer. There's a "buy a chicken and stuff it in the oven" kinda guy inside me too. If I was on my own I think I might not even be that. Probably be in one of the local eateries having the lot done for me. BUt for better or worse I am the "king of the kitchen" and my wife, mother in law and son have gotten very used to the fine fare so I am trapped in the role. Eccles a persillade is a seasoning of parsley, garlic, oil vinegar and butter also if you want. YOu can use ginger and other herbs. Whatever you like.
Wow. Do you clean too?
Would you mind crossing the pond and giving my man lessons?
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2019, 04:22 AM

Hmm. OK. Well Bratti I have an album of random pictures on here. No specific subject. Check them out if you like. Or do you mean pictures of food I've cooked?..Ploize exploine.😊
Pictures of the food you’ve cooked. You have written a lovely mouth watering recipe and all it needs are some fine pictures to go with it.
keezoy
Australia

26-04-2019, 08:47 AM

There you go Bratti. This is from the Bistro Vue recipe. I didn't take a picture of the one I cooked. But now I have joined this site and seeing that people seem to like taking pictures of food as much as cooking and eating it, I will get my phone out next time and snap a few off for anybody who is interested.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	0610gtfxchicken-628.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	9404  
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2019, 10:54 PM

I love to cook and try out new recipes - keep 'em coming, Keezoy!
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

26-04-2019, 11:21 PM

Thank you keezoy. That looks good.
keezoy
Australia

27-04-2019, 02:44 AM

You are all totally welcome. I have been very fortunate to be able to live my retirement like I wanted to. Cooking great and healthy food. I'm just glad to share these recipes with you.
Cache
East Anglia
Cache is female  Cache has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 08:34 AM

Sounds delicious Keezoy. Just the sort of thing I'd order out. Lovely pictures!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top