Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 03:30 PM

Re: The Sheer Arrogance of Guy Verhofstadt in Full Colour Tonight.

Originally Posted by JBR ->
We're just watching Part 2 now and remarking on some EU politician having a right good pick of his nose in front of the camera!

The impression I get straight away is that the EU bureaucrats are as sick and tired of May as most of us are.

One question I'd like to ask them (though I'm not going to Brussels to do so) is if we leave the EU without any deal (or 'crash out' as the snowflakes would have it), why should we have to pay you £39 billion?

What exactly would we receive for our £39 billion, apart from a very nice thank-you, of course?

The other thing I've noticed is that most of them speak in English (that being the real international language!), but the Frog (Barmier, I think he's called) refuses to use English and insists on speaking in French. I'm sure he does this because he, like many of his countrymen, resents us!
Hi

I will try to answer reasonably.

Of course it is galling to have to pay.

The first half of it I am in agreement with.

It is what our Politicians agreed to before Brexit.

Signed up to, not with our consent, but that is the way it works.

If we renege on that we will pay far more, in Interest Payments alone, on our National Debt.

Get over it, it is cheaper to pay than not to pay.

A simple fact of life.

Not to pay puts us into Junk Bond Status, we are not Venezuela.

The second half irritates me intensely.

We are paying that because May triggered Article 50 without all the systems in place to leave.

That was the critical mistake.

That is what lost us all credibility not only with the EU, but with the rest of the World.

Everybody and their mother knew that No Deal was not Credible due to lack of getting ready.

She still hasn't.

I am disgusted.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Here is the document from the Electoral Commission that defines what donations are permissible to a UK political party.

Can you show me where it says that this also applies to private donations from people from Hungary (or anywhere else outside of Great Britain) who are not British citizens but are allowed anyway, provided the give their donations before a general election or a referendum .. ?

https://www.electoralcommission.org....nations-rp.pdf

And here is the rest of the story on Gina Miller you conveniently forgot to include

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alanwhite/g...ause-it-became

Didn't find anything that backs up your allegation that the donation was illegal just another lie. Perhaps you have your own search engine that shows this.

I didn't 'conveniently' leave any thing out, I just Googled it as you suggested. There is nothing in the buzzfeed link that is of any consequence.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Didn't find anything that backs up your allegation that the donation was illegal just another lie. Perhaps you have your own search engine that shows this.

I didn't 'conveniently' leave any thing out, I just Googled it as you suggested. There is nothing in the buzzfeed link that is of any consequence.
Read the rules from the electoral commission

If your in denial about that you have even bigger problems than I thought.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 06:23 PM

Read the rules from the electoral commission

If your in denial about that you have even bigger problems than I thought.
It's not up to me to read the rules of the commission, it is up to you to give evidence that the donation was illegal.

In one post you said that you where at one time a Auditor, then you should know that the first rule of a auditor is to ask for evidence that what you are being told is correct.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 06:34 PM

It's not up to me to read the rules of the commission, it is up to you to give evidence that the donation was illegal.

In one post you said that you where at one time a Auditor, then you should know that the first rule of a auditor is to ask for evidence that what you are being told is correct.

Read the rules of the electoral commission.

Then compare the rules to the background of George Soros, nationality etc.

Then try and work it out if he fits the rules. If you were clever enough you might be able to work out and admit your wrong instead of gas lighting, and splitting hairs like you normally do in order to deflect from the embarrassment of you being wrong.

And I'm still an auditor ... and it's not all evidence based either. Go on have another Google
itsme
Wigan UK

10-05-2019, 06:38 PM

Read the rules of the electoral commission.

Then compare the rules to the background of George Soros, nationality etc.

Then try and work it out if he fits the rules. If you were clever enough you might be able to work out and admit your wrong instead of gas lighting, and splitting hairs like you normally do in order to deflect from the embarrassment of you being wrong.

And I'm still an auditor ... and it's not all evidence based either. Go on have another Google

Just kin show the evidence or shut up. No doubt you work for KPMG.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

10-05-2019, 06:43 PM

Just kin show the evidence or shut up. No doubt you work for KPMG.

Read what I posted before. It's quite simple

And I don't work for KPNG either- wrong again
itsme
Wigan UK

11-05-2019, 11:07 AM

Read what I posted before. It's quite simple

And I don't work for KPNG either- wrong again

No evidence then, just your usual ranting.

It's KPMG by the way, just thought of them as they can't seem to get things right either, seeing as you purport to be an auditor.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

11-05-2019, 11:16 AM

No evidence then, just your usual ranting.

It's KPMG by the way, just thought of them as they can't seem to get things right either, seeing as you purport to be an auditor.

The evidence is there you just need to read it.

I also own the company I work for

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top