Join for free
Page 2 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 04:51 PM

Re: Andrew v Nigel!

Just watched it.

Farage was brilliant.

What is it with the BBC and people with big ears ?
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 05:07 PM

The reptile as was well proven on the Marr show is just a bully who can't answer questions even when they where his own comments and just fudged his way through.

He is just taking the pi.. and people still don't cotton on.

They have no members (as of April 19) other than for ex UKIP tossers.

They have no MP'S

They have no manifesto or policies other than to leave the EU

They have no understanding of what their lies will bring about

They are insulting you, the public by suggesting that ALL we have to do is leave on WTO terms and present it as though all that is needed to bring it about is to wave a magic wand.

They are only interested in screwing up the EU elections.

Wake up people, wake up and stop relying on your pre-conseaved thinking bolstered by lies, deceit, misinformation.

If you don't want to be in the EU, fair enough, but don't do it on the back of this prick.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Pyxell ->
Funny that. I perceived it as the other way round, with Marr showing Farage up completely, as the latter refused to talk about any policy other than Brexit.

Mainly, I suppose, because the Brexit party hasn't got any other policies.

That and him contradicting statements he'd made before.
That's exactly as it was. No answers from Fromage just shouting.
Marr wanted to know his policies, but of course he hasn't any.
He's got Brexiteers mesmerized.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Spot on Tessa, what did he think was going to happen when he accepted the invitation from the BBC??? or indeed any other TV company. Maybe he is not used to interviewers with a greater IQ, not very hard.
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Totally agree, just shouts the same old rhetoric but has no policies or plan other than to wreck the UK economy and hope the EU falls with us

Marr pressed him on statements he made during the run do to the referendum and all he could do was lie. Reminded me of Bread.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 06:25 PM

I can almost hear "Meet the gang" playing in the background.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
Totally agree, just shouts the same old rhetoric but has no policies or plan other than to wreck the UK economy and hope the EU falls with us

Marr pressed him on statements he made during the run do to the referendum and all he could do was lie. Reminded me of Bread.

Who are you voting for in the EU elections
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

12-05-2019, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Spot on Tessa, what did he think was going to happen when he accepted the invitation from the BBC??? or indeed any other TV company. Maybe he is not used to interviewers with a greater IQ, not very hard.

Maybe he is way ahead in the polls
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
If you don't want to be in the EU, fair enough, but don't do it on the back of this prick.
Sadly the EU controls most of our government and Common Purpose operatives infest every level of society.

Not one of those stooges will take us out of the EU as we have seen for the past 2 years.

Therefore if it's all the same to you, I'll go with the prick that is committed to getting us properly out of the EU cesspit.

Everything else can take a back seat. It doesn't matter that they have no MP's or manifesto. What matters is that he is committed to getting out of your totalitarian cesspit.

First job, leave the EU

Then we'll go from there.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Sadly the EU controls most of our government and Common Purpose operatives infest every level of society.

Not one of those stooges will take us out of the EU as we have seen for the past 2 years.

Therefore if it's all the same to you, I'll go with the prick that is committed to getting us properly out of the EU cesspit.

Everything else can take a back seat. It doesn't matter that they have no MP's or manifesto. What matters is that he is committed to getting out of your totalitarian cesspit.

First job, leave the EU

Then we'll go from there.
Thats my take on it Realist! One job at a time!
I see the super intelligent stooges are getting very hysterical
again! Nigels my man!

Regards Donkeyman!

Page 2 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top