Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 12:04 PM

The Future of EU Border Control

Quite frightening ....

And its absolutely true

https://theintercept.com/2019/05/11/...rope-roborder/
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 10:22 AM

Re: The Future of EU Border Control

They've been using them in Syrian war. A Russian airbase was attacked by drones, plus a lot more.

Probably Syria has been a good testing ground, but ISIS have been using them as have Israel and USA too.

All part of surveillance and scientists vision of a futuristic society. It's about time these scientists were stopped, because they will continue for ever and a day, due to the very nature of their enquiring minds and their necessity to prove and invent.

Young people seem to accept all of this. None would appear to be phased by it all, but if the truth be known, I think they are well on the way to being brainwashed already.

Very scary stuff.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
They've been using them in Syrian war. A Russian airbase was attacked by drones, plus a lot more.

Probably Syria has been a good testing ground, but ISIS have been using them as have Israel and USA too.

All part of surveillance and scientists vision of a futuristic society. It's about time these scientists were stopped, because they will continue for ever and a day, due to the very nature of their enquiring minds and their necessity to prove and invent.

Young people seem to accept all of this. None would appear to be phased by it all, but if the truth be known, I think they are well on the way to being brainwashed already.

Very scary stuff.
Yes it's all quite scary stuff.

Meanwhile in Italy, Silvini is going to sort out immigration by charging George Soros and his NGO's about 6K Euros for every migrant that is landed in Italy.

I wonder of Soros will put his money where his mouth is...
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 10:40 AM

Hi

Our technology, we developed it.

What is wrong with protecting our Borders?

It was a major factor in Brexit.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

14-05-2019, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Nothing wrong with protecting borders, but having drones flying around photographing you and following you about is another story.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

In the future, if you don't want to meet drones, don't go to the beaches and cliffs, because those are the borders they will be watching.

If you have nothing to hide, what is there to be afraid of? They protect you while walking the beach? (asked one of my children)
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

14-05-2019, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
In the future, if you don't want to meet drones, don't go to the beaches and cliffs, because those are the borders they will be watching.

If you have nothing to hide, what is there to be afraid of? They protect you while walking the beach? (asked one of my children)
Leaving Schengen would be a more pragmatic solution don't you think ?
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Leaving Schengen would be a more pragmatic solution don't you think ?
Urm, the UK is not in Schengen

Today, the Schengen Area encompasses most EU States, except for Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Ireland, Romania and the United Kingdom. However, Bulgaria and Romania are currently in the process of joining the Schengen Area. Of non-EU States, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland and Liechtenstein have joined the Schengen Area.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->

Today, the Schengen Area encompasses most EU States, except for Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Ireland, Romania and the United Kingdom. However, Bulgaria and Romania are currently in the process of joining the Schengen Area. Of non-EU States, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland and Liechtenstein have joined the Schengen Area.
Now I see in your post how bread responded, I am (again) glad he is (the only one) on my ignore list.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

14-05-2019, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->

I know the UK isnt in Schengen... I never said it was

I meant the EU member states in the EU should leave it ... then they won't need drones

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top