Join for free
Page 28 of 30 « First < 18 26 27 28 29 30 >
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 01:08 PM

Re: "Two Years Working to Stop Us Leaving the EU".

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Project Fear has become just ... "Project Fear" ... people listen, roll their eyes and jog on (well, I do anyway).

Crashing out is a term invented by remainers. The remain camp are desperate for Brexit to be a failure - they need it desperately so they can then say "look ... I told you so". Except it isn't going to happen - after 29 March they will be over inflating problems and issue mongering just to try to cope with the fact that they were wrong.
All totally true.

Project Fear has been failing and so ramped up to become Project Hysteria.

It still isn't working.

A chap was being intervied on the radio just this morning and underlined that all this "No Deal will be catastrophic" mantra is a complete lie. The economy won't collapse. Life will go on and Britain will become very propserous. In a few years time it will be the envy of the 27 other EU member states who will wish they too had had the balls to stand up and say NO MORE !

We must leave, and do so with NO DEAL as quickly as possible.

Current EU Stooge government has to be kicked out first though because they won't allow us to leave under any circumstances.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Your logic doesn't follow Swim.

Japan is Not in the EU. But you say they have managed to establish a great deal with the EU.

India is NOT in the EU, yet you say they are also establishing a deal.

Why then are you so scared of us simply leaving the EU, properly and definitively with NO DEAL and then just like Japan and India, starting negotiations with the EU to establish a deal?

While ever we remain IN the EU or partly in with fudge versions or BrExit, our negotiating position is ZERO, zilch, nada. The EU will not budge for us while it maintains control of us. It has us on the leash.

Once we break free of that and actually get out, then their power is gone and we all negotiate from neutral ground.

I'm sorry but it needs to happen. NO DEAL is the only way it IS going to happen.

We need a new PM who has the courage to take us out.

May is just an EU stooge doing the bidding of the EU dictatorship. She is not working for this country or its people.
Hi

Read my posts.

I have consistently argued that we should leave with a simple Trade Deal such as Japan and Canada and South Korea have with the EU.

We ruled that out and insisted that no deal is better than a bad deal.

No Deal means we start from scratch, we lose every single Trade Deal we have.

The only Country in the WTO stupid enough to do that.

We do not have the Trade Negotiators to do all those we have have from scratch.

That leaves us years in the void with our Exporters at a disadvantage.

You and your ilk are handing a huge advantage to the EU, who will Trade without Tariffs whilst we will.

A No Deal means that the Japanese Car Manufacturers have no need to remain in the UK, it will cost them money to do so.

They can either shift to the EU or back to Japan, no tariffs.

The Indian Deal, which we blocked, is back on for the EU.

This a zero Tariff Deal, so Jaguar Land Rover will shift to the EU or India.

You also do not understand Non Tariff Barriers.

We manufacture vast amounts of car parts here.

Trade Deals specify country of origin content, we will be a third country, so will lose that as well.

You can have your No Deal if you want, but others will suffer.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 02:06 PM

Swim, financial gain and greed are not worth having if they come with the need to be subordinates in a totalitarian police state.

I will choose to be a poorer free man rather than a richer enslaved man every day of the week and 3 times on a Sunday.

The EU WILL play ball once we break away with NO DEAL. We WILL be able to establish favourable trade deals with the EU once we are out.

However while we remain in the EU none of those options will be on the table.

We have to get out first. Then everything changes.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 02:26 PM

Swim, financial gain and greed are not worth having if they come with the need to be subordinates in a totalitarian police state.

I will choose to be a poorer free man rather than a richer enslaved man every day of the week and 3 times on a Sunday.

The EU WILL play ball once we break away with NO DEAL. We WILL be able to establish favourable trade deals with the EU once we are out.

Yes ^^^

Also the EU cannot make or negotiate trade deals with individual member states - it is illegal for them to do this so we have to leave first before any of this is going to happen.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 02:40 PM

Yes ! I can't understand why others can't get that.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Read my posts.

I have consistently argued that we should leave with a simple Trade Deal such as Japan and Canada and South Korea have with the EU.

We ruled that out and insisted that no deal is better than a bad deal.

No Deal means we start from scratch, we lose every single Trade Deal we have.

The only Country in the WTO stupid enough to do that.

We do not have the Trade Negotiators to do all those we have have from scratch.

That leaves us years in the void with our Exporters at a disadvantage.

You and your ilk are handing a huge advantage to the EU, who will Trade without Tariffs whilst we will.

A No Deal means that the Japanese Car Manufacturers have no need to remain in the UK, it will cost them money to do so.

They can either shift to the EU or back to Japan, no tariffs.

The Indian Deal, which we blocked, is back on for the EU.

This a zero Tariff Deal, so Jaguar Land Rover will shift to the EU or India.

You also do not understand Non Tariff Barriers.

We manufacture vast amounts of car parts here.

Trade Deals specify country of origin content, we will be a third country, so will lose that as well.

You can have your No Deal if you want, but others will suffer.

Would you please stop enlightening your fellow countrymen/women? They might catch on, and that would cost us money. The way the proces now seems to evolve (UK leaving with no deal) is the best possible option for the EU. The UK their sovereignty, the EU all the economic (= financial) gain. Both parties win, as they get what they want.
As to the several EU leaders saying they don't want the UK to leave as it will hurt them too: realist has pointed out ad infinitam that these EU leaders are not to be trusted, and only tell lies.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
There is no crashing out we either leave with a deal or without. All this crashing out is just part of the scaremongering we have had to endure for years now.
Yes indeed.

It really annoys me when remainiacs make use of their favourite phrase, 'crashing out'.

It's yet another component of their Project Fear, which I have never believed.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 05:47 PM

A chap was being intervied on the radio just this morning and underlined that all this "No Deal will be catastrophic" mantra is a complete lie.
Yes, I overheard a politician on the telly the other day (can't remember who he was - they all lie!) trying to assure us that 'crashing out' is an 'unthinkable' option.

Well, I can think of it. In fact, I think about it all the time!
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Yes ! I can't understand why others can't get that.
Because it is rubbish.
maxdecatt
New Member!
Somesret
maxdecatt is male 

14-12-2018, 07:43 PM

It is not only obvious and public Remainers who have worked at defying the referendum.
I find it quite absurd that a Remainer like Theresa May should be our chief negotiator. All her "efforts" have been a sham, a smokescreen, to thwart the democtratic decision. The woman is a Quisling,treasonous and two-faced traitor. How can she stay in post after that no confidence fiasco, an engineered bit of showmanship. She appointed Brexit secretaries but refused to allow them to negotiate....so why waste their time? She knows "her" plan is dead in the water, but she carrires on because that is the way to waste time. To allow Brussels to dictate and be lectured by the likes of Luxembourg, France and Eire (for God's sake!) and the other assorted basket-cases of Europe is a humiliation too far. It is time for someone with a back-bone to tell the EU what the terms are, take it or leave it.... but if we walk away they kiss £39 billion goodbye. There are three months to go. Tell the EU that as each month passes without them agreeing to our propsal we will remove £13 billion from the table...let them sweat it out as the golden egg shrinks. And chuck the ludicrous May hag out with the slops. A fast and simple solution to the "Irish border propoblem" will be to remove the need for one....simply occupy Eire and absorn it into the UK. Job done, no border needed.

Page 28 of 30 « First < 18 26 27 28 29 30 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top